GB HOMEPAGE

The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles -- A Review by Gremlin

Posted By: Rushes

The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles -- A Review by Gremlin - 01/12/13 08:45 PM

Gremlin meets up once more with Captain Nathaniel Bonnet and 'Critter' in The Critter Chronicles, the prequel to The Book of Unwritten Tales. A liberated airship, a crash on an ice plain and a whole host of odd characters are there to meet him in this new adventure.

The Critter Chronicles, a review by Gremlin
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles -- A Review by Gremlin - 01/12/13 08:57 PM

THanks Gremlin and Rushes!

Ana wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles -- A Review by Gremlin - 01/12/13 09:33 PM

Gremlin and Rushes bravo wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles -- A Review by Gremlin - 01/12/13 10:33 PM

Appreciate the review, Gremlin, thanks thumbsup

And thank you, too, Rushes grin
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles -- A Review by Gremlin - 01/12/13 10:58 PM

Thanks for the review, Gremlin.
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles -- A Review by Gremlin - 01/13/13 01:10 AM

Thank you for the review, gremlin. wave

Thank you too, Rushes. yes
Posted By: chrissie

Re: The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles -- A Review by Gremlin - 01/13/13 10:16 AM

Thank you Rushes for the link &
Gremlin for an informative review!
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles -- A Review by Gremlin - 01/15/13 03:16 AM

Thank You Gremlin.........Nice review, but I disagree with the grade... duh
Posted By: venus

Re: The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles -- A Review by Gremlin - 01/15/13 04:41 PM

Thanks for the great review, Gremlin! thumbsup

Darlene, I also disagree with the grade. I actually found Nate a lot more likable and entertaining than I did in Book of Unwritten Tales. smile

But the review was informative and thorough, so I have no complaints. Better the truth than a false impression. yes
Posted By: Becky

Re: The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles -- A Review by Gremlin - 01/15/13 08:50 PM

Nice review! I liked the George Lucas reference. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community