GB HOMEPAGE

New Roaring 20's Adventure Game from the Developer of Ghost in The Sheet and J.U.L.I.A.

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

New Roaring 20's Adventure Game from the Developer of Ghost in The Sheet and J.U.L.I.A. - 01/15/13 04:12 PM

Just a teaser of another game to look forward to and add to your anticipated list. yay

Quote:
"Ed Venture studios, the developer of Jerry McPartlin and CBE software, creators of Ghost in the Sheet, J.U.L.I.A., J.U.L.I.A. Untold and Vampires! announced that they've started their cooperation on a 3rd person point'n'click adventure game. The game will be presented in an episodic format and span over 4 episodes. Taking place in the Roaring 1920s, player will assume role of a charismatic con-artist extraordinaire. The playable prototype is currently in the making as a part of negotiations with interested publishers. More info will be announced soon."

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: New Roaring 20's Adventure Game from the Developer of Ghost in The Sheet and J.U.L.I.A. - 01/15/13 04:29 PM

Thanks for letting us know, Ana. thumbsup
Posted By: venus

Re: New Roaring 20's Adventure Game from the Developer of Ghost in The Sheet and J.U.L.I.A. - 01/15/13 04:42 PM

Thanks for the news, Ana. Sounds promising and interesting. Looking forward to more information. thumbsup
Posted By: Rushes

Re: New Roaring 20's Adventure Game from the Developer of Ghost in The Sheet and J.U.L.I.A. - 01/15/13 05:56 PM

Thanks, Ana!
Posted By: Mad

Re: New Roaring 20's Adventure Game from the Developer of Ghost in The Sheet and J.U.L.I.A. - 01/15/13 07:17 PM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre thumbsup
Posted By: sanford

Re: New Roaring 20's Adventure Game from the Developer of Ghost in The Sheet and J.U.L.I.A. - 01/16/13 05:56 AM

Thank you so much, Ana. You have now "piqued" my curiosity. Happy Gaming!
Sandy
Posted By: Haroula

Re: New Roaring 20's Adventure Game from the Developer of Ghost in The Sheet and J.U.L.I.A. - 01/17/13 06:54 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: New Roaring 20's Adventure Game from the Developer of Ghost in The Sheet and J.U.L.I.A. - 01/22/13 11:01 AM

Sounds like a fun game. Thanks for sharing Ana.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community