GB HOMEPAGE

Paxamore Online - New Adventure Game seeking beta testers

Posted By: Jeffrey

Paxamore Online - New Adventure Game seeking beta testers - 01/17/13 08:26 PM

We are currently looking for beta testers for this new online adventure game.

Paxamore is an online multiplayer puzzle solving adventure game with a user interface completely in html and javascript so that it can be played on just about any device with an internet connection. It is like a multiplayer King's Quest.

After a long voyage at sea you find yourself shipwrecked and stranded in a strange land...

Paxamore Online Beta

Screenshot:
http://www.seabreezecomputers.com/paxamore/screenshot/ballroom.gif
Posted By: Marian

Re: Paxamore Online - New Adventure Game seeking beta testers - 01/17/13 08:36 PM

welcome to GameBoomers, Jeffrey, and thank you for letting us know about your new game. thumbsup

Hopefully you will find some volunteers to assist you in beta testing this project. wave

Re: Paxamore Online - New Adventure Game seeking beta testers - 01/20/13 10:39 PM

Thanks Marian. We had a few beta testers in the beginning before the game was complete. They helped find a bunch of problems. But now that the game is almost complete we don't have very many testers.

So hopefully some volunteers will let us know about bugs and what their thoughts are on the game.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Paxamore Online - New Adventure Game seeking beta testers - 01/20/13 11:55 PM

I hope you get some volunteers and good luck!

Re: Paxamore Online - New Adventure Game seeking beta testers - 01/23/13 06:46 AM

Thanks BrownEyedTigre. I have gotten a few volunteers so far, but not very many. Not sure where to find adventure gamers that like old fashioned style adventure games.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Paxamore Online - New Adventure Game seeking beta testers - 01/23/13 10:48 AM

Hi smile

I would have loved to have beta tested your game, Jeffrey, as I am a long time fan of traditional adventures - but unfortunately not the "online multiplayer" variety frown

However, very good luck with your project thumbsup

Cheers.

Mad wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Paxamore Online - New Adventure Game seeking beta testers - 01/23/13 04:22 PM

I think Mad hit the nail on the head Jeffrey. THe best place to snag multiplayer online games like this may be on FaceBook because a lot of them are more accustomed to social gaming.

Re: Paxamore Online - New Adventure Game seeking beta testers - 01/23/13 07:51 PM

Thanks Mad and BrownEyedTigre,

So, you like the older adventure style games, but you don't want the social stuff. I'll keep that in mind. Right now it lacks a lot of social because it seems that two users are never even online at the same time, so if you feel like it you may want to check it out.

Jeff

Re: Paxamore Online - New Adventure Game seeking beta testers - 01/24/13 01:42 PM

Hi Jeffrey smile

Is there any possibility the game would ever be released in a "single player" version think

Cheers.

Mad grin

Re: Paxamore Online - New Adventure Game seeking beta testers - 01/26/13 08:28 PM

Hi Mad,

Sorry for the delay. For some reason I can't get this forum to notify me through email of new replies.

It would take me a while to make a single player version. I have only done web programming for the past few years. So it would be in the browser still.

If you are really interested though I could setup a separate version and mail you the link. Cause it would take a while to program it without the multiplayer aspect.

Jeff

Re: Paxamore Online - New Adventure Game seeking beta testers - 01/27/13 03:32 PM

Hi Jeffrey smile

Thank you very much for your offer, although I'm not actually sure what you are offering !! lol

But if using the link meant I would be able to play the game "on my own" I'm definitely interested yes

Cheers.

Mad grin

Re: Paxamore Online - New Adventure Game seeking beta testers - 01/31/13 08:42 AM

Hi Mad,

Again I apologize for the delay. This forum refuses to email me notifications.

Yes, I would be willing to setup a separate game database and webpage, if you would be willing to play the game and let me know what you think. You could give the link to any friends if you wanted to. And you all would be the only ones to be able to play on that link.

Jeff
Posted By: MaG

Re: Paxamore Online - New Adventure Game seeking beta testers - 01/31/13 02:26 PM

Jeff,

I checked to see what's up with your notification and they all look alright.
I have a feeling it is AOL. AOl is known to block GameBoomers notification. Please check your spam folder. Keep me posted.

Re: Paxamore Online - New Adventure Game seeking beta testers - 01/31/13 06:02 PM

Hi again smile

I did try to email you - in view of your communication difficulties - but you are not showing an email address in your Gameboomer profile ....

However, yes, if you send the link (to the email address shown in my profile here at Gameboomers) I will attempt the game.

Cheers.

Mad grin

Re: Paxamore Online - New Adventure Game seeking beta testers - 02/02/13 12:45 AM

Hi Mad,

I actually got notified of your last reply!

Ok, I will work on setting up the server and then I will send you the link.

Re: Paxamore Online - New Adventure Game seeking beta testers - 02/02/13 06:15 AM

Thank you !! grin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community