GB HOMEPAGE

Riven iPad

Posted By: smulan

Riven iPad - 01/18/13 12:18 AM

It's here
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Riven iPad - 01/18/13 12:55 AM

?? Are you saying it's available now? It has been available for awhile as posted Here.

Ana wave

Re: Riven iPad - 01/18/13 01:06 AM

I think they were writing about the iPhone version which doesn't look good at all on iPad, this time it's native iPad version. Correct me if I'm wrong - anyway Cyan made this news yesterday.
Posted By: SuMac

Re: Riven iPad - 01/20/13 12:53 AM

No, I was writing about the iPad version which looks great - just as beautiful as the original. I've had it on my iPad for a couple of months now.

Re: Riven iPad - 01/20/13 01:51 AM

SuMac, where did you get it from?

Re: Riven iPad - 01/20/13 11:13 PM

Originally Posted By: SuMac
No, I was writing about the iPad version which looks great - just as beautiful as the original. I've had it on my iPad for a couple of months now.

That's odd since it was released on January 16th, 2013.

Re: Riven iPad - 01/22/13 12:53 AM

I got it from the App Store. After I played Real Myst on my iPad I went searching for more Microid games and found Riven. I haven't finished it yet, but so far it been going great. I'm about to get into the submarine and travel around the underwater maze.

I'm puzzled now. I just did a search on my iPad in the App Store and couldn' find Riven listed under Microid - I did find it under Cyan games. I checked my list of purchases from the App Store and it's not listed. I don't know what version I have, but it sure there on my iPad.

BTW, there are a LOT of great games listed for the iPad from Cyan and Microid : Draculas, a couple of the Atlantis games, Mysterious Island, The Messenger,and quite a few more adventure games.

Re: Riven iPad - 01/22/13 04:25 AM

SuMac I believe you have the Iphone version which is playable on the Ipad. As smulan posted, it really did just come out a few days ago. It was not previously offered. About the time you posted that you had it, is when the Iphone release took place.

Ana wave
Posted By: lor

Re: Riven iPad - 01/22/13 07:20 PM

I have had this a while now so it must be the iphone version but I have to say it looks and plays great on my ipad2.

I play it with my five yr old grandson, he loves it and is amazing with the puzzles, a gamer of the future I'm thinking:)

lor

Re: Riven iPad - 01/23/13 12:12 AM

Whichever version I have, it cost $4.99 and the new Cyan iPad version costs $5.99. I didn't know you could download and run iPhone apps on the iPad.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community