GB HOMEPAGE

Lace Mamba Global Announces the Resignation of European Managing Director

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Lace Mamba Global Announces the Resignation of European Managing Director - 02/07/13 05:22 PM

As some of you may know from this post Here there were issues of non-payment to developers by Lace Mamba. It looks like the publicity worked. yay

Quote:
7th February 2013, Brighton, England.

Lace Mamba Global announces the resignation of Mr Jason Codd from his position as European Managing Director with immediate effect.

Mr. Adam Lacey, Lace Mamba Global CEO made the following statement:

“Lace Mamba Global would like to publicly apologise to any developers who have been affected by any lack of response to issues arising from past contractual obligations that may not have been fully met. After several weeks of internal investigations it has become clear that the company’s procedures have not been to the high standards we set ourselves as a company. We have now put a new management structure and team in place to ensure our communication and relationship with developers is more open and transparent.

I can confirm that Mr Codd is standing down from his position as European Managing director with immediate effect. Mr Codd will have no further involvement in the running of the business.

Lace Mamba Global will act as quickly as possible to move forward and resolve developer issues.

We are in the process of contacting each of the developers that require our undivided attention and with their co-operation and patience I am confident that we will be able to resolve their issues to their complete satisfaction.

At this time we cannot comment further on this announcement or on any issues relating to specific cases out of respect for contractual confidentially.

I would like to thank Jason for his contribution to the business and wish him good luck in the future.”

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Lace Mamba Global Announces the Resignation of European Managing Director - 02/07/13 05:35 PM

Thank you, Ana. thumbsup wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Lace Mamba Global Announces the Resignation of European Managing Director - 02/07/13 05:40 PM

rolleyes Hah!
I want to see or hear what they will do about the grievances that have been done.

Thanks, Ana!

Re: Lace Mamba Global Announces the Resignation of European Managing Director - 02/07/13 05:43 PM

rotfl I was being diplomatic. The little birdies will chirp and I am sure we'll see if this made any difference. grin
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Lace Mamba Global Announces the Resignation of European Managing Director - 02/07/13 06:35 PM

Thank you, Ana wave
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Lace Mamba Global Announces the Resignation of European Managing Director - 02/07/13 07:52 PM

Hmmm.... very interesting! Let the games begin regarding those grievances!
Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Lace Mamba Global Announces the Resignation of European Managing Director - 02/07/13 11:07 PM

Be so nice if all pans out as it should woozy
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Lace Mamba Global Announces the Resignation of European Managing Director - 02/08/13 12:28 AM

Thanks for the news, Ana.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Lace Mamba Global Announces the Resignation of European Managing Director - 02/08/13 10:31 AM

Good News Ana. Hopefully the issues with publishers will be resolved fairly to the satisfaction of all and trust is restored with Lace Mamba.
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Lace Mamba Global Announces the Resignation of European Managing Director - 02/09/13 02:26 AM

This was not a day too late. Let's hope for Lace Mamba and all developers waiting for their money that Lace Mamba now will be able to repair their bad reputation.
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Lace Mamba Global Announces the Resignation of European Managing Director - 02/09/13 09:51 PM

I am anxiously waiting to see if they do the right thing.....We'll See!! Hmmmmmmm....
Posted By: Melia

Re: Lace Mamba Global Announces the Resignation of European Managing Director - 02/10/13 05:00 PM

The developers have been having troubles with Lace Mamba? I haven't kept up. The one and only time I dealt with them - and I never want to again - was when I paid for a game and it didn't come until I had emailed every department over there I could think of. Took months. Hope they fix customer services, too.
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: Lace Mamba Global Announces the Resignation of European Managing Director - 02/12/13 11:31 AM

Ana, could you let me know where you got this from? Couldn't find it on Lace Mamba's PR site (but their press releases on the LMG site only go up to December 2012 anyway).

Re: Lace Mamba Global Announces the Resignation of European Managing Director - 02/12/13 04:58 PM

It was a press release Captain D, many of them from are not available on the developer websites.

Ana wave
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Lace Mamba Global Announces the Resignation of European Managing Director - 02/12/13 10:51 PM

He probably took home all the money that was due to the developers when he "resigned" -- assuming he hadn't spent it already. What a louse.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community