GB HOMEPAGE

Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - Game released March 8.

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - Game released March 8. - 02/15/13 02:03 AM

You can purchase the game here.

You can download the demo Here.

You can view the story updates Here.

You can view the official website Here.

Screenshots can be viewed Here.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/15/13 02:09 AM

Thanks Sheriff

Must be too busy as the Demo Download page doesn't work for me.

EDIT:
Must be a FireFox issue. The Download link does not work in my FireFox Browser but it does using IE8.

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/15/13 02:29 AM

Glad you were able to get it.

Ana wave
Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/15/13 02:44 AM

Great news! I'm downloading the demo now! Thanks Ana! happydance

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/15/13 02:59 AM

Nice little Demo. It was good to hear Carols voice again and hope to have the full game soon wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/15/13 05:55 AM

Exciting !! Thanks, BrownEyedTigre bravo

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/15/13 09:56 AM

Very short demo but enough to get me excited about the full game. After looking at the screen shots I can see that there will be some interesting and pretty places to explore. And Bigge is just as "studly" as ever! lol In the demo we don't see any of the characters but we do get to hear Carol's familiar voice. I sure hope that Jonas will be in the game! wink
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/15/13 04:03 PM

Thanks, Ana!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/15/13 04:12 PM

Thanks, Ana. I'm looking forward to another Carol Reed game. thumbsup wave
Posted By: AnneG

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/15/13 06:45 PM

Fantastic! Thanks, Ana. smile I'm gonna post this on the Carol Reed facebook page.
Posted By: Melia

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/16/13 01:54 AM

Thanks!
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/17/13 01:01 AM

Looking forward to another Carol Reed also - I won't be bothering with the demo!!!
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/17/13 03:24 PM

Hello,
I would like to know, if anyone will have a pre-order for this game.

thank you
kathy

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/17/13 05:51 PM

Generally the best place to get it is from the developer itself. YOu really won't need to preorder it. We will let you know as soon as it's available to purchase.

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/17/13 11:40 PM

hello,
ok, thank you.
kathy
Posted By: marie

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/18/13 12:41 AM

I'm downloading the demo just to get a first impression of the game.

Thanks for the link Ana thumbsup
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/18/13 09:08 PM

Short, but sweeeet demo. Left me wanting the full game - that's no surprise ,that's a Carol Reed game for you!

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/26/13 04:28 PM

Ok, it's Feb. 26. Will the game come out by the 28th? ANTICIPATION............AN-TI-CI-PA--TION
is makin' me wait................... yay
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/26/13 07:42 PM

happydance
Posted By: GBC

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/27/13 12:58 AM

Thanks Ana, I love the Carol Reed games. dance

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/27/13 02:51 AM

Oops

Release changed to "hopefully early March"
Posted By: MaG

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/27/13 03:55 AM

Thanks, Greyfuss.
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/27/13 03:05 PM

Looking for the Carol Reed Facebook page, I came across a page for the British director of the same name who made, among many others, Our Man in Havana and The Third Man.

Is our Carol a namesake, I wonder. Does anyone know?

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/27/13 06:12 PM

Originally Posted By: GreyFuss
Oops

Release changed to "hopefully early March"

Oh No!Still waiting whistle

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/27/13 06:58 PM

But it will definitely be worth the wait !! yay
Posted By: Carrie

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/28/13 03:16 PM

Originally Posted By: 8dognight
Looking for the Carol Reed Facebook page, I came across a page for the British director of the same name who made, among many others, Our Man in Havana and The Third Man. Is our Carol a namesake, I wonder. Does anyone know?
I wondered the same thing when I saw the name in the credits of "The Third Man". My guess is 'yes'. Mikael checks in here every so often. Maybe we'll hear about it then.
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 02/28/13 10:00 PM

I’m surprised that this isn’t brought up more often. I’ve only seen it mentioned a few times.

When Eleen and I discussed the name for our protagonist when planning Remedy, the first game, we had decided on the surname Reed. Eleen suggested Carol as the first name. I remember saying that we couldn’t use that, since there was a (male) film director with the very same name. But somehow we ended up with that name anyway.

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 03/01/13 02:34 PM

Hello,
I am also still waiting, hopefully it will come out soon.
kathy
Posted By: lexxy

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 03/02/13 05:46 PM

I have never played a Carol Reeed Mystery game but I think I will try this one.

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 03/02/13 07:31 PM

I'm sure you would like the Carol Reed games, Lexxy. I have found every one to be very enjoyable thumbsup

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 03/03/13 10:00 PM

I am currently replaying the last 3 Carol Reed games in preparation of Cold Case Summers release.

Black Circle
Blue Madonna
Ambers Blood

They are pleasant site seeing trips wrapped up in a adventure game.

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 03/04/13 03:47 PM

I have replayed the first 3. Still waiting..................... whistle

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 03/05/13 04:24 AM

Well at least we know a Carol Reed game is always worth the wait wink
Posted By: Eheufaucan

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 03/05/13 07:31 PM

Just finished the demo version. Great game - as always. Can't wait to get my hands on the full version.

Click to reveal..
I also checked the coordinates and found a small mistake. The correct form is
56°17'15,4"N / 12°32'21,8"
instead of
56°17"15,4"N / 12°32"21,8"

Never heared of this Nimis/Ladonia before. Fascinating place. If I ever make a trip to Sweden I will visit this place. Theres even a Geocache located there. wink

One more thing... With the upcomming release of the new Carol Reed game...are there any chances to get a soundtrack this time? I really LOVE the music from the Carol Reed games but it's very unconvenient that you have to start the game (and load the special locations) just to listen to the music. wink

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 03/06/13 03:47 AM

Eheufaucan: I'm blushing now... Not so much for the erroneous GPS coordinates you mention in the hidden text, but for the kind words about my music.

Several people have pointed out that some 10 year anniversay thing would be appropriate later this year. Maybe a soundtrack of some kind can be part of that?

I've corrected the small mistake in the coordinates, so thank you for that. That will probably be the last change I make since we're only a few days from release now.

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 03/06/13 04:53 PM

BTW, Did anyone have problems downloading the demo? I'm about to sign a contract with the company providing the storage for it, and I want to make sure that they are reliable.

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 03/06/13 05:12 PM

I couldn't remember if I had any trouble or not when I downloaded the Demo so I just downloaded again. Took about 3 minutes to download the 80mb Demo and had zero problems. Even Norton didn't have a problem and labeled in as safe.

I am getting that feeling that we are getting very close to the release.

EDIT:
Going back to the beginning of this thread I realized I did have a problem with the download using the FireFox browser. But it must be resolved as I used it this time with no problems.
Posted By: Eheufaucan

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 03/07/13 02:37 PM

Yes, the 10th anniversary would be perfect for a soundtrack release! You don't have to blush because your music is really great and adds to the atmosphere. So please consider a soundtrack release.

Btw - I had no problems downloading the demo (I'm using Internet Explorer).
Posted By: Chief

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 03/07/13 03:32 PM

No problem in downloading and playing the demo with IE9 and Norton. thumbsup

Good luck.

Chief wave
Posted By: monbron

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 03/08/13 03:23 PM

Hi there just got my e mail from Mikael the game is available at MDNA so needless to say I have ordered it!!! happydance yay

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 03/08/13 03:55 PM

Thanks Monbron

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 03/08/13 04:13 PM

I have just ordered the disk. Thanks Mikael! I am looking forward to the new game. happydance

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 03/08/13 04:44 PM

Hello,
Is the full game out now, I want to make sure before ordering it.
thank you,
kathy
Posted By: MaG

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - 03/08/13 05:04 PM

Yes. The full game is released now by Mikael. Have fun.
Posted By: GBC

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - Game released March 8. - 03/08/13 05:12 PM

I just ordered the disk also. Thanks Mikael. penguin

Re: Carol Reed Mystery - Cold Case Summer Demo Now Available - Game released March 8. - 03/08/13 05:21 PM

Please see this thread here.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community