GB HOMEPAGE

A Look Inside B. Barmanbek and Culpa Innata - An Interview by Roland Michel Tremblay

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

A Look Inside B. Barmanbek and Culpa Innata - An Interview by Roland Michel Tremblay - 02/16/13 04:22 AM

Culpa Innata was a thought provoking, story-driven game released in 2007 that left many of us wanting to know more of Phoenix Wallis and the World Union.

Find out what is revealed when Roland Michel Tremblay interviews B. Barmanbek; creator, writer and producer of Culpa Innata, and takes us on a journey of what was behind the inspiration of the game and the novel.

Culpa Innata by B. Barmanbek: A Dystopian novel about a New World Order

Ana

Posted By: MaG

Re: A Look Inside B. Barmanbek and Culpa Innata - An Interview by Roland Michel Tremblay - 02/16/13 04:33 AM

Thanks to Roland! thumbsup

wave Ana.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: A Look Inside B. Barmanbek and Culpa Innata - An Interview by Roland Michel Tremblay - 02/16/13 04:34 AM

Very well written and informative interview. praise Thanks rmt!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: A Look Inside B. Barmanbek and Culpa Innata - An Interview by Roland Michel Tremblay - 02/16/13 05:35 AM

A really interesting read! Thanks, Roland. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: A Look Inside B. Barmanbek and Culpa Innata - An Interview by Roland Michel Tremblay - 02/16/13 05:42 AM

Thanks for the link, BrownEyedTigre. Will go take a look thumbsup
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: A Look Inside B. Barmanbek and Culpa Innata - An Interview by Roland Michel Tremblay - 02/16/13 11:22 AM

Excellent and informative. Thanks Ana.
Posted By: rmt

Re: A Look Inside B. Barmanbek and Culpa Innata - An Interview by Roland Michel Tremblay - 02/17/13 01:52 AM

Thank you everyone, my first interview on Gameboomers, and with Barmanbek and about Culpa Innata... Isn't that exciting? Hope you enjoy!
Posted By: venus

Re: A Look Inside B. Barmanbek and Culpa Innata - An Interview by Roland Michel Tremblay - 02/17/13 08:39 PM

Thanks for the link, Ana, and terrific interview, rmt! I finally managed to borrow Thorsgoat's copy of the Culpa Innata novel, and it is fantastic so far. I'm really enjoying Phoenix's character, even more so than in the game. I feel as though we get to know her quite a bit more. She seems a far more passionate personality in the novel, which I like.

And this is promising:
Quote:
Game projects are possible, and depending on circumstances, I can even remake game 1. Everything is possible, depending on fan reaction... As Phoenix would say: “We shall see!”
Who knows, maybe we will get another Culpa game after all. At least it sounds more promising than it did before. I'm really looking forward to the other novels as well. rah
Posted By: Haroula

Re: A Look Inside B. Barmanbek and Culpa Innata - An Interview by Roland Michel Tremblay - 02/19/13 08:39 AM

Thanks Ana. thumbsup wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community