GB HOMEPAGE

Testament of Sherlock Holmes Steam Sale

Posted By: venus

Testament of Sherlock Holmes Steam Sale - 02/17/13 08:31 PM

In case anyone is interested, Steam has The Testament of Sherlock Holmes on sale for 66% off. It looks as though the offer is only good today, so I snatched it up. thumbsup

Here is the link in case anyone is interested: http://store.steampowered.com/app/205650/?snr=1_620_4__46.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Testament of Sherlock Holmes Steam Sale - 02/17/13 09:00 PM

That's an exceptional deal!

Grab it if you haven't already, everyone. wink

Thanks, venus.
Posted By: LeBelleRachael

Re: Testament of Sherlock Holmes Steam Sale - 02/17/13 09:49 PM

Thanx a bunch sweetie! Think I will goggle that up! cat
Posted By: mel22odie

Re: Testament of Sherlock Holmes Steam Sale - 02/18/13 02:10 AM

I wanted so much to buy Sherlock Holmes on sale that I joined Steam I then spent over an hour trying to sign in. I did the copy letters over and over. It always said that it was wrong. Why can't I simply buy and pay for the game. Think that I have missed this sale for I can't satisfy the sign in. Mel22odie
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Testament of Sherlock Holmes Steam Sale - 02/18/13 03:01 AM

That has happened to me countless times on Steam. Not sure why, but after awhile it simply works. duh

Hopefully, you can get logged in before the sale is over.

Ana wave
Posted By: thracia

Re: Testament of Sherlock Holmes Steam Sale - 02/18/13 06:48 AM

Can you copy and past the letters? I'm not on steam so I am not sure if it is an option.

thracia
Posted By: gatsbygirl

Re: Testament of Sherlock Holmes Steam Sale - 02/18/13 05:08 PM

venus,

Thanks so much for letting us know about this. I was looking forward to this game but when it was released,the $40.00 download price was too high for me. I took advantage of the Steam offer and bought it. Now, if I could only find a similar offer for Secret Files 3!
Posted By: mcc

Re: Testament of Sherlock Holmes Steam Sale - 02/18/13 11:22 PM

Oh boy, I didn't see this yesterday, today is back at $39.99 frown hardwall

I'll wait until another offer.
Posted By: venus

Re: Testament of Sherlock Holmes Steam Sale - 02/19/13 01:31 AM

You're welcome Rushes, LaBelleRachael and gatsbygirl. Gatsbygirl, glad you were able to get it. thumbsup

Mel22odie, were you ever able to resolve the issue? I know what you mean, I've had that problem with Steam as well.

Mcc, sorry you missed it. frown Hope it goes on sale again soon. Maybe if you tried putting it on your wish list that would help. That's how I found out about the sale. I had it on my wish list, and Steam e-mailed me to let me know about it.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community