GB HOMEPAGE

Microïds Announces A New Adventure Series “The Inquisitor”

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Microïds Announces A New Adventure Series “The Inquisitor” - 03/01/13 06:11 PM

Microïds, the adventure division of French Publisher Anuman Interactive, announce “The Inquisitor” saga

View the screenshots.

Quote:
Montreuil, March 1st, 2013. Microïds’ catalogue gets a new licence of adventure games: "The Inquisitor", composed of 4 different opus.

With the development of "Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon” and the third part of the cult saga “Syberia”, Microïds want to leave its mark in the adventure video game universe, with a new significant series, "The Inquisitor".
This saga, based on the novels by Italian writer Valerio Evangelisti, recalls the adventures of Nicolas Eymerich, blending religion, investigation and occult events. This strange historical character, born in Catalonia in 1320, is the author of the Directorium Inquisitorum, the text that turned unlimited power of the Sacred Inquisition into law.
In this saga, players will embody this untypical and charismatic character in his many adventures throughout his dark history.

Elliot Grassiano, VP of the Microïds Unit at Anuman Interactive, explains: “we are delighted to have inquisitor Nicolas Eymerich join the large family of Microïds charismatic heroes, next to Kate Walker, Vic McPherson or Jonathan Harker. We believe this new saga will fascinate the adventure fans and we trust Ticonblu developers will accomplish this mission with talent”.

“We do believe that working with Anuman Interactive will make it possible to spread the word of “The Inquisitor” beyond boundaries and will be the beginning of a long series of successful titles” adds Ivan Venturi, co-founder of Italian studio, Ticonblu.

The first part of “The Inquisitor: The Plague” series is expected to be released Q2 2013 on PC, Mac, iOS and Android.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Microïds Announces A New Adventure Series “The Inquisitor” - 03/01/13 06:17 PM

Thanks, Ana. We get the news as it happens. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Microïds Announces A New Adventure Series “The Inquisitor” - 03/01/13 06:46 PM

Sounds interesting, thanks Ana!
Posted By: Imari

Re: Microïds Announces A New Adventure Series “The Inquisitor” - 03/01/13 07:07 PM

Zombies and evil monks. I usually love Microids' stuff, but I'll have to wait to see more on this one.
Posted By: CountZero

Re: Microïds Announces A New Adventure Series “The Inquisitor” - 03/01/13 10:11 PM

Looks interesting to me smile
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Microïds Announces A New Adventure Series “The Inquisitor” - 03/02/13 01:05 AM

broccoli I Like ....

Thanks, Ana
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Microïds Announces A New Adventure Series “The Inquisitor” - 03/02/13 04:05 PM

Thanks, Ana
wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Microïds Announces A New Adventure Series “The Inquisitor” - 03/02/13 07:27 PM

Looks like it could be one for me !! yes Thanks, BrownEyedTigre thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community