GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing The Capri Connection - The Final Chapter to the Capri Trilogy

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing The Capri Connection - The Final Chapter to the Capri Trilogy - 03/03/13 05:33 PM

What could be better than strolling along a beautiful tropical island to get rid of the winter blues?

You can check out the campaign here.

Check out the the official Capri website here.

Here are the reviews for A Quiet Weekend in Capri and Anacapri.

Quote:
The Capri Connection, the 3rd game of the trilogy including A Quiet Weekend in Capri and Anacapri the Dream by Silvio & Gey Savarese, has been launched on Kickstarter! Go and get a look on www.caprisaga.com in the News page.

As the previous two games, The Capri Connection is a PC point-and-click, first-person Adventure Game based on photos and ambient animations, where the setting is a real place and most of the characters are real people, often performing in the game as they do in their real life.

The Capri Connection will be loosely linked to the previous games and it can be played independently. Different from the other two games of the trilogy, the set will be extended from Capri to other gorgeous places nearby, such as the Amalfi Coast, Naples and other islands of the bay of Naples. As in the previous game, The Capri Connection will have the same user interface and will be available in Adventure Game Mode, Walking Mode and in 3 language options: English, Italian and Italian with English subtitles. The Capri Connection will run on Windows Operating systems, such as XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.

The Capri Connection is produced by the authors and funded via Kickstarter, a powerful tool for funding independent developers projects. The authors encourage adventure gamers all over the world to help in the funding of this project by pledging here on Kickstarter and selecting the Pledge/Reward they prefer.

Help continue the trilogy by supporting The Capri Connection, an old style Adventure Game where the plot must remain a mystery until the first player will try to unfold it!

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Announcing The Capri Connection - The Final Chapter to the Capri Trilogy - 03/03/13 05:42 PM

Thank Sheriff

I, for one, really hope they are successful. Although at first release I couldn't get into the first game, it wasn't until a few years ago when I gave the updated versions in The Mysteries of Capri DVD a try that I really enjoyed the vacation on the Isle of Capri. Enjoyed both games but favor the second as the better of the two. Heres hoping that The Capri Connection will be even better.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing The Capri Connection - The Final Chapter to the Capri Trilogy - 03/03/13 06:01 PM

Thanks, Ana. I really hope this project succeeds and that this game will be made. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Announcing The Capri Connection - The Final Chapter to the Capri Trilogy - 03/03/13 07:10 PM

I loved Anacapri the Dream. Some of the puzzles were insanely difficult, but it was so gloriously beautiful to travel through! smile

Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Announcing The Capri Connection - The Final Chapter to the Capri Trilogy - 03/03/13 07:13 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing The Capri Connection - The Final Chapter to the Capri Trilogy - 03/03/13 07:58 PM

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre grin
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Announcing The Capri Connection - The Final Chapter to the Capri Trilogy - 03/04/13 11:33 AM

Good News Ana!
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Announcing The Capri Connection - The Final Chapter to the Capri Trilogy - 03/07/13 02:31 PM

OH MY GOODNESS please tell me this is true and not that Im reading this while Im sleeping Oh My Goodness!!! Im so HAPPY! yippee cant wait Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!! smile Thank You Ana Bets Sylvio and Guy smile kissy

Re: Announcing The Capri Connection - The Final Chapter to the Capri Trilogy - 03/07/13 04:32 PM

Just a reminder, it will come to light if the campaign succeeds. If you are really wanting the game to be developed you will have to back the Kickstarter campaign.
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Announcing The Capri Connection - The Final Chapter to the Capri Trilogy - 03/08/13 07:23 PM

For those following, Gey Savarese the co developer, along with his son Silvio, has posted this over at Adventure Point in response to some concerns about their Kickstarter campaign and with the DRM.

http://adventurepoint.forumotion.com/t1298-want-a-third-capri-game#15871
Posted By: ergggo

Re: Announcing The Capri Connection - The Final Chapter to the Capri Trilogy - 04/09/13 12:50 PM

This campaign ends on April 30 but they still have a long way to go. Maybe some people have forgotten about it because they chose a 60 day period for the campaign. I bucked my tendency to procrastinate and pledged early on this one. Hope to see them make their goal...A Quiet Weekend in Capri was a very enjoyable game.
Posted By: velorond

Re: Announcing The Capri Connection - The Final Chapter to the Capri Trilogy - 04/19/13 09:22 PM

I really hope they get to do this game!
I played Anacapri a while back and it was such a nice and relaxing experience.
Posted By: gamern

Re: Announcing The Capri Connection - The Final Chapter to the Capri Trilogy - 04/30/13 12:11 AM

Playing the Capri saga games has been my only vacation for years wink . I hope The 3rd game will get made regardless of Kickstarter success - as only 15 hours remain.

Karen
Posted By: Geo

Re: Announcing The Capri Connection - The Final Chapter to the Capri Trilogy - 05/10/13 04:00 PM

Whats the latest on Capri? Will it play on Win7&8?

Re: Announcing The Capri Connection - The Final Chapter to the Capri Trilogy - 05/10/13 04:10 PM

The new Capri funding did not go through. Please post in Glitches regarding the older ones and compatibility.

Ana wave
Posted By: Geo

Re: Announcing The Capri Connection - The Final Chapter to the Capri Trilogy - 05/10/13 04:27 PM

That's disappointing. I was speaking of the new one on compatibility.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community