GB HOMEPAGE

Play New Adventure Games for FREE!

Posted By: BWiegele

Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/05/13 05:50 PM

Good Morning!

I'm working on an exciting new concept that I think all Adventure Gamers will be interest in! I'm trying to convert my old company website bigtimegames.com into a gaming portal with brand new games, all of which will be 100% free to play!

What I need is to demonstrate an audience is out there who would like this! Showing your support is simple! Just visit our facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Big-Time-Games/446271218777876 and "like" the page. If we can demonstrate enough people have an interest, we can move forward with the plan!

Through this website I could finally bring Delaware 4, Inherent Evil 2 and decay to light! There's no catch! If you'd love to play new adventure, puzzle and hidden object games for free simply visit the facebook page and show your support by liking it!

Please share this with friends, family, as many people as possible so we can hopefully reach 1,000+ supporters!

Thank you for your support!

-Bryan
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/05/13 05:55 PM

lol You beat my a minute Bryan, I was still putting together the announcement. I already "liked" your page.

Good luck!

Ana wave
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/05/13 05:56 PM

You are an amazing man BWiegele... heading over there right now!
happydance thumbsup
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/05/13 06:02 PM

Wonderful News !!!!

Best Wishes thumbsup
Posted By: Mad

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/05/13 09:10 PM

BWiegele !! The very best luck and a huge thanks
Posted By: Chief

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/05/13 09:42 PM

Good luck. luck

Chief wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/05/13 09:58 PM

Thanks for the news, Bryan! wave
Posted By: connie

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/05/13 10:35 PM

Good luck, I liked your page. smile
Posted By: lexxy

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/06/13 01:07 AM

I am on my way over to like your page...good luck.
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/06/13 03:35 AM

I "LIKED". Thank you, it sounds like a great idea. Good Luck!

Barbara

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/06/13 05:24 PM

150 likes in 1 day! Thank you everyone! But we're a ways away from our 1,000 goal! If we can reach this goal, it validates an audience for completely free gaming! We only need your facebook like, that's it!

Please share our facebook page with anyone you know who would love to have access to NEW adventure games for FREE!

Thank you!

-Bryan
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/06/13 05:32 PM

Originally Posted By: BWiegele
it validates an audience for completely free gaming!

Actually it doesn't, it only validates a Facebook audience and really not that of the genre. As much as FaceBook would like, everybody does not subscribe to the so called "Social Media" frenzy. It may be more beneficial to get the full scope by doing Polls on the various Forum sites. Besides, I really don't get what all this FaceBook "Like" stuff is all about.

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/06/13 05:47 PM

Truthfully GreyFuss, many people, developers included do most of their correspondence through FaceBook. It is a wonderful way to reach many people quickly and much easier than sending emails etc. It is difficult to understand if you do not use it.
More people use it than you think especially adventure gamers. Adventure news and developers are all over FB.

Ana wave

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/06/13 07:41 PM

LOL...

But then the developers have to come to sites like this to tell people to go to FaceBook. Anyway, this debate would be better served in a separate thread as I don't wish it to be off topic.

Good luck Bryan, I do admire your diligence in trying to find ways to bring us your new games.

Sorry...I still don't get it duh lol
Posted By: Mad

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/07/13 01:59 AM

oops I was just moaning on another thread about this very thing !! lol

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/07/13 03:07 AM

GreyFuss,

Facebook has become THE way to simply justify the popularity of something. If you don't have a thousand "Likes" you're just not relevant. That's how a lot of people, including potential investors, see it.

I agree with you that Facebook is not the only way to gauge interest in something but since it's become the simplest, it's been adopted as the new "nielson box". People see a page has 10,000 likes and infer that means it actually has 100K people who like it! (Factoring in the people who would if they had fb accounts or people who have them but don't "like" pages).

And to further complicate things, it's not just the number of likes, but the amount of time it took to get them. The faster we can raise 1,000 likes on our page, the more of an impact it will have.

I agree that the system isn't perfect but I'm working with what I've got to prove relevance to the people who can make things happen that I alone cannot. If they told me to prove demand for something by starting an email campaign, you bet I'd be posting about sending emails!

-Bryan

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/07/13 03:40 AM

Hi Bryan

I wish you the best in this unique venture. Sorry I can't help you out personally. I don't know nothing about this "Like" FaceBook stuff but if there is no risk involved in "Liking" something there I will talk with my daughter to see if she belongs and have her do this "Like" for you. But like I said if by her "Liking" something puts any burden on her page at all then I won't ask her.

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/07/13 03:43 AM

It's a harmless "like" Greyfuss. Thanks for helping!

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/07/13 05:19 PM

Thank you, GreyFuss! "Liking" is the act of clicking a button on a Facebook page that shows you like it. I really appreciate your support!

-Bryan
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/07/13 06:15 PM

I hate Facebook but I've conceded to it to keep some contact up with distant relatives & friends which I would otherwise have no contact with! So I've 'liked'! smile

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/07/13 11:14 PM

BWiegele....I have one question...

Most games need codes or they need to be registered on the sites...

How is this going to work? Especially if you need a code to play the game.....Will this be a form of pirating? duh

Thank You

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/07/13 11:56 PM

Darleen, Bryan is a developer. He would never pirate or promote any form of piracy. This is completely legitimate.

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/08/13 12:03 AM

Thanks, Ana for the info

But I still don't understand how some games that require a registration key will work for a free download....

Thanks

What about games Like Sherlock Holmes ?

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/08/13 12:17 AM

Darleen, I will flag Bryan but since this is his idea he is trying to get backing for I am not sure he is going to divulge publicly how it will work until he gets it off the ground. I can however tell you, it's completely legit and very doable if he can prove he has enough of an audience.

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/08/13 12:24 AM

Thanks, Ana

It will be a first, and very interesting how it will work, since so many games need a Key to play the game...

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/08/13 12:39 AM

Hi Darleen,

We want to keep things as simple as possible so we will not require any type of key or code to access the games. You will simply log into the website with your user ID and play!

I'm currently working on a FAQ to answer as many of these concerns as possible. I'll provide the link once I get it up.

I hope that answers your question!

-Bryan

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/08/13 12:43 AM

BWiegele..>.That is amazing if it will work...On one of my threads I was questioning selling ,and trading keys, and or codes to download, and play games....I was also thinking about a site that you would pay a fee once a years to do just that for all games.

Wonderful concept you are working on... thumbsup

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/08/13 02:44 AM

I've put together a FAQ page to help everyone understand my goal. Please let me know if anything is still unclear.

http://www.bigtimegames.com/faq.html

Thank you so much for your support! I know we can make this happen and change how games are presented to everyone!

-Bryan

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/09/13 04:08 PM

Just a quick update to let everyone know we've crossed 750 likes on our page! Thank you to everyone supporting our efforts! To those who aren't; why not?! wink

-Bryan

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/09/13 05:19 PM

woot It really picked up Bryan! I am very excited for you.

Ana wave

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/10/13 07:50 PM

Thank you, Ana!

We're now 17 likes short from our goal! What an amazing 5 days!

For those who've asked "Why is this important?" We're trying to prove to investors there is a market out there for a web service dedicated to high quality truly free gaming. No credit cards, no in-game purchases, no bugging friends to progress!

In 5 days we've nearly achieved our goal of 1,000 likes! Once we've passed our goal, each additional like just makes our case stronger!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to visit our page and show your support. I truly appreciate it!

-Bryan

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/10/13 08:50 PM

It really came together quickly Bryan. I am excited for you!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/10/13 09:13 PM

Bryan thumbsup
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Play New Adventure Games for FREE! - 03/10/13 09:29 PM

Yep, they are 1008 now...
© 2024 GameBoomers Community