GB HOMEPAGE

Microids Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon - New Screenshot

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Microids Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon - New Screenshot - 03/06/13 06:19 PM

Dracula 4: Shadow of the Dragon follows on from the previous Trilogy and is based on the myth of the Prince of Darkness but is not a sequel.

You can see the new screenshot Here.

It is scheduled to be released the 2nd quarter 2013 on PC, Mac, iOS and Android.

The game will be made available in English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian.

Quote:
Microïds, the adventure division of French publisher Anuman Interactive, invite you to discover the first illustration, the beginning of the synopsis and the logo of "Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon”, announced at the end of last year.

Beginning of the synopsis
“A few months after the shipwreck of a freighter that carries an important art collection meant for the Metropolitan Museum, one of the masterpieces is found in Hungary. Assigned by the museum to authenticate it, Ellen Cross, an art restorer, does not suspect that this mission is about to take her throughout Europe, on the steps of Valachi’s famous prince, Vlad Tepes.”

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Microids Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon - New Screenshot - 03/06/13 06:33 PM

Thanks, Ana! eek
Posted By: Marian

Re: Microids Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon - New Screenshot - 03/06/13 06:39 PM

Thanks, Ana. zombie wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Microids Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon - New Screenshot - 03/06/13 08:12 PM

Ohboyohboyohboyohboyohboy!

*dribble*

Thanks, Ana!
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Microids Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon - New Screenshot - 03/06/13 08:27 PM

Thanks Sheriff

What?...no web site yet? Hmmm, whistle Thats the only screenshots and no web site yet for a game that is suppose to release in a few months duh

Re: Microids Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon - New Screenshot - 03/06/13 08:45 PM

Microids website is under construction. It will be up soon. They do post on FaceBook though. grin

Ana wave
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Microids Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon - New Screenshot - 03/06/13 11:58 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
They do post on FaceBook though. grin

hardwall

Re: Microids Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon - New Screenshot - 03/07/13 12:11 AM

I just had to do that to you, Greyfuss. rotfl
Posted By: Mad

Re: Microids Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon - New Screenshot - 03/07/13 01:57 AM

Thanks very much, BrownEyedTigre grin

I do hope, though, that companies will continue to give info outside of Facebook or other such sites.

I don't subscribe to any of these social network sites and have no intention of ever doing so slapforehead

Re: Microids Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon - New Screenshot - 03/07/13 01:59 AM

That's why we are here, to keep you updated the best we can.

Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Microids Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon - New Screenshot - 03/07/13 10:50 AM

Nice picture Ana!
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Microids Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon - New Screenshot - 03/07/13 06:12 PM

Thank you for the news BrownEyedTigre - loved the previous games so looking forward to another in the series! happydance
Posted By: Mad

Re: Microids Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon - New Screenshot - 03/07/13 07:50 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
That's why we are here, to keep you updated the best we can.

Ana wave

And you are all very much appreciated !! praise kissy
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Microids Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon - New Screenshot - 03/07/13 11:06 PM

This is why I LOVE GameBoomers...

They keep you up to date on all new games....

Just love the screenshots...

Thanks, Ana
Posted By: bigpsycho

Re: Microids Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon - New Screenshot - 03/08/13 07:09 PM

Thanks for new screenshot smile
Posted By: SuMac

Re: Microids Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon - New Screenshot - 03/09/13 12:44 AM

And I thought I was the only person in the civilized world NOT on Facebook!
Posted By: sanford

Re: Microids Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon - New Screenshot - 03/09/13 01:12 AM

Thanks, Ana. I'm looking forward to this one, I played all of the previous Dracula games.
Sandy
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Microids Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon - New Screenshot - 03/10/13 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By: SuMac
And I thought I was the only person in the civilized world NOT on Facebook!

Far from it.
http://steve.grc.com/2010/05/24/facebook-and-the-ford-pinto/
© 2024 GameBoomers Community