GB HOMEPAGE

Daedalic's The Night of the Rabbit Set for May 29th Release

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Daedalic's The Night of the Rabbit Set for May 29th Release - 03/18/13 04:22 PM

The Night of the Rabbit, formerly known as The Rabbit's Apprentice is set for a May 29, 2013 release.

You can view the Screeenshots here.

View the official website Here.

Quote:
“The Night of the Rabbit is Daedalic’s biggest adventure game so far, and when it is released this May it will follow in the footsteps of the international success of our 'Deponia series'", says Carsten Fichtelmann, Daedalic’s CEO. "We believe with this project, the development team has created a unique game that will enthrall players all over the world.”

The Night of the Rabbit will be released internationally for both PC and Mac on May 29th, 2013 and will feature full German and English versions, as well as Russian, Polish, Czech, French and Spanish text localizations.

About the game
Becoming a magician and learning the craft of magic is the greatest dream of 12 year old Jeremiah Hazelnut. During the last two days of his summer vacation this dream finally seems to come true. Out of thin air, an elegantly dressed rabbit who goes by the name the Marquis de Hoto appears,carrying Jerry with him into an enchanted realm….

Quote:
Accompany Jerry as he travels this mystic world and unravel the Marquis' sinister secret. 12 year old Jerry's greatest dream is to become a wizard. During the final days of summer vacation this dream seems to become reality: a tall, elegantly dressed rabbit, the Marquis de Hoto, appears out of thin air and offers Jerry an apprenticeship.

Both of them venture into a fantastic world; a world where talking animals and magic, mysterious creatures dwell. But as the spell of the vile wizard Zaroff takes hold of the people and the world itself, Jerry's magic adventure turns into a nightmare. And slowly the boy comes to realize, the enigmatic rabbit had his reasons to make him his apprentice.

Will Jerry and his friends, Plato and Kitsune, succeed in foiling the Great Zaroff's schemes? What sinister secrets does the Marquis try to hide? The answers are buried deep within the dark woods of a mystical world...

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Daedalic's The Night of the Rabbit Set for May 29th Release - 03/18/13 04:47 PM

Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Daedalic's The Night of the Rabbit Set for May 29th Release - 03/18/13 05:35 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: vic

Re: Daedalic's The Night of the Rabbit Set for May 29th Release - 03/18/13 06:53 PM

Thanks this is good news!
Posted By: venus

Re: Daedalic's The Night of the Rabbit Set for May 29th Release - 03/18/13 07:19 PM

Great news! Thanks, Ana! happydance I'm hoping this one makes it to GOG as Daedalic's other games have. yes
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Daedalic's The Night of the Rabbit Set for May 29th Release - 03/18/13 07:37 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Daedalic's The Night of the Rabbit Set for May 29th Release - 03/19/13 03:08 AM

Great, thanks, BrownEyedTigre grin And love the screenshots !! dance
Posted By: lynthorpe

Re: Daedalic's The Night of the Rabbit Set for May 29th Release - 03/20/13 09:37 AM

This is great news. Daedalic are producing some great games. Really looking forward to this one. puppy
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Daedalic's The Night of the Rabbit Set for May 29th Release - 03/20/13 10:07 AM

Looking good. Thanks Ana!
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Daedalic's The Night of the Rabbit Set for May 29th Release - 03/20/13 06:30 PM

I'm looking forward to this one. I guess it's a download only ? Thanks for the info Ana.

Re: Daedalic's The Night of the Rabbit Set for May 29th Release - 03/20/13 06:44 PM

They may announce a retail version later like they did their other games.

Ana wave

Re: Daedalic's The Night of the Rabbit Set for May 29th Release - 03/20/13 06:55 PM

Thank you Ana.

WOW
I just checked out the download price. I think that is way too expensive. IMO.

Re: Daedalic's The Night of the Rabbit Set for May 29th Release - 03/30/13 12:01 AM

Has anyone downloaded this game yet ?
Cathy bunny

Re: Daedalic's The Night of the Rabbit Set for May 29th Release - 03/30/13 12:07 AM

It's not available until May 29th.

Ana wave

Re: Daedalic's The Night of the Rabbit Set for May 29th Release - 03/30/13 12:20 AM

OOPS. For some reason I thought it was today.

Cathy easter

Re: Daedalic's The Night of the Rabbit Set for May 29th Release - 03/30/13 12:22 AM

At the rate this year is flying by, it'll be here before you know it!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community