GB HOMEPAGE

DRASCULA

Posted By: sanford

DRASCULA - 04/12/13 03:16 AM

Hi, fellow Boomers,
Just tiday I downloaded a FREE game with the title of "DRASCULA", which of course is a spoof of the Dracula games series. It is cleverly done, VERY funny as well. It has voice, music, and sound effects. This game is better than some games I've paid money for. It is a cartoon style game in the venue of the old SIERRA games.
There ARE walkthroughs that you can find by searching for them.
If you would like a game that makes you chuckle a lot, try this one.Just search for "DRASCULA", and you will find sites from which you can download it at no charge. HAPPY GAMING!
Sandy
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: DRASCULA - 04/12/13 03:26 AM

Thanks Sanford!

Ana wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: DRASCULA - 04/12/13 04:19 AM

I might be wrong, but this game appears to need ScummVM to run.

Re: DRASCULA - 04/12/13 05:10 AM

Hi Draclvr. I downloaded it from ZODIAC as a free game and I have been playing it without benefit of any Dos Emulator. I think that there are some other sites from which you can download this game the same way that I did. Just "search" for them using the word DRASCULA PC GAME. Also there are walkthroughs available.
Sandy
Posted By: Mad

Re: DRASCULA - 04/12/13 06:14 AM

I played this games years ago and it is, indeed, an amusing one !! grin
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: DRASCULA - 04/12/13 02:08 PM

Originally Posted By: sanford
Hi Draclvr. I downloaded it from ZODIAC as a free game and I have been playing it without benefit of any Dos Emulator.

It's also available for 0.00 at DotEMU.
According to the Scumm site,
Quote:
In August 2008, the creators and copyright holders of Drascula: The Vampire Strikes Back, Alcachofa Soft, released the game as freeware for use with ScummVM.
So the current free releases all have ScummVM built in.

Re: DRASCULA - 04/16/13 07:01 PM

Thanks for that info, Jenny
Sandy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community