GB HOMEPAGE

buying games

Posted By: Grandbanks

buying games - 04/14/13 04:18 PM

My source for games at Fry's electronics seems to have dried up. I purchased a game online and I'm having all kinds of problems getting it to run. Any suggestions were I can purchase games on disk in the Phoenix AZ area or online. Thanks
Posted By: Marian

Re: buying games - 04/14/13 04:55 PM

Hi Grandbanks, and welcome to GameBoomers.

I'm not familiar with retail outlets in the Phoenix area, but Amazon and GameStop are both reliable online sellers of retail boxed games. wave
Posted By: Grandbanks

Re: buying games - 04/14/13 06:31 PM

Thanks
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: buying games - 04/15/13 01:20 AM

Best Buy, Frys, WAlmart, Target, Viva Media are a few suggestions for online and/or brick and mortar stores. There are some listings here for retail stores as well.

Ana wave
Posted By: CountZero

Re: buying games - 04/15/13 02:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Grandbanks
My source for games at Fry's electronics seems to have dried up. I purchased a game online and I'm having all kinds of problems getting it to run. Any suggestions were I can purchase games on disk in the Phoenix AZ area or online. Thanks

Thats funny because I quit buying games on disk because of all the trouble getting them to run. I download all my games now and have no trouble with them...So I guess, its different for everyone...
Posted By: oldman

Re: buying games - 04/15/13 07:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Grandbanks

Most stores have reduced the PC game section and are stocking more of the console ones that's why I do most of my shopping on line now.

Best Buy seems to have the largest selection and there is also some Gamestop stores in Phoenix. Compusa used to stock a lot but I haven't been to that one in years and don't even know if they are still in business.
Posted By: Antoinetta

Re: buying games - 04/24/13 11:07 AM

CompUSA croaked at least 8-10 years ago.

Antoinetta
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: buying games - 04/24/13 03:27 PM

CompUSA is still around, they just changed their name to Tiger Direct.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community