GB HOMEPAGE

Resonance Steam Sale Only 2.50!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Resonance Steam Sale Only 2.50! - 04/22/13 07:44 PM

Crazy sale alert! This week only, Wadjet Eye Games is offering the acclaimed Resonance for 75% off on Steam -- that comes to just $2.50 (USD).

http://store.steampowered.com/app/212050/

Check out Gremlin's review Here.

Quote:
Despite its "old school" appearance, Resonance is a modern adventure through and through. This indie effort from developer Vince Twelve tells the stories of four strangers brought together by a horrific tragedy. Alternating among them for different segments of the game, the player joins the race against time to keep a potentially catastrophic new technology from falling into the wrong hands. But not all is as it seems, and this explosive thriller has a twist you never saw coming.

With classic point-and-click gameplay, creative puzzles, and a unique interface that turns the characters' memories into useable inventory items, Resonance is a quality adventure that's both traditional and progressive. It was named one of the Top 10 Indie Games of 2012 by IndieGames.com and received Adventure Gamers' end-of-year awards for Best Traditional Adventure, Best Gameplay, and Best Independent Adventure.

Resonance normally sells for $9.99. Steam's 75% off sale will run through Monday, April 29 at 10:00am Pacific time.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Resonance Steam Sale Only 2.50! - 04/22/13 07:51 PM

Wow !! Great news, thanks, BrownEyedTigre tomato

I already have the game or I would definitely have been VERY tempted yes
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Resonance Steam Sale Only 2.50! - 04/22/13 08:12 PM

I truly enjoyed the plot of this game.
At this price, it's a steal - you won't be disappointed.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Resonance Steam Sale Only 2.50! - 04/22/13 09:23 PM

Thanks, Ana. thumbsup
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Resonance Steam Sale Only 2.50! - 04/23/13 11:48 AM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Resonance Steam Sale Only 2.50! - 04/24/13 05:53 PM

Resonance is a wonderful game well worth playing - for me story is everything & this game sure has a good one plus reasonable graphics, voice acting & plot! smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community