GB HOMEPAGE

"Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon" Trailer and New Screens

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

"Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon" Trailer and New Screens - 05/03/13 04:29 PM

You can view the trailer here.

You can view the screenshots here.

Quote:
A few months after the shipwreck of a freighter that carries an important art collection meant for the Metropolitan Museum, one of the masterpieces is found in Hungary. Assigned by the museum to authenticate it, Ellen Cross, an art restorer, does not suspect that this mission is about to take her throughout Europe, on the steps of Valachi’s famous prince, Vlad Tepes.

"Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon" will be released next Summer 2013, on PC/Mac, iPhone/iPad and Android.

Happy Gaming,

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: "Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon" Trailer and New Screens - 05/03/13 04:57 PM

Thanks, Ana!
Posted By: Mad

Re: "Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon" Trailer and New Screens - 05/03/13 06:25 PM

Ooooooooooh !! Thanks, BrownEyedTigre happydance
Posted By: Haroula

Re: "Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon" Trailer and New Screens - 05/03/13 08:38 PM

Thanks, Ana smile
Posted By: Rushes

Re: "Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon" Trailer and New Screens - 05/03/13 09:34 PM

Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: "Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon" Trailer and New Screens - 05/04/13 02:24 AM

Thanks , Ana

Looks very Spooky ...Love the screenshots devil
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: "Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon" Trailer and New Screens - 05/05/13 10:45 AM

Ana it looks fantastic! Thanks for the update! thumbsup
Posted By: GBC

Re: "Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon" Trailer and New Screens - 05/05/13 11:20 PM

Thanks Ana, Really looking forward to this. woot
Posted By: SuMac

Re: "Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon" Trailer and New Screens - 05/06/13 11:23 PM

Thanks Ana, I saw the magic word "Mac" in your post. I have a fairly new iMac and I'm always looking for adventure games to play on it.
Posted By: bigpsycho

Re: "Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon" Trailer and New Screens - 05/08/13 05:24 PM

wow......can't wait
© 2024 GameBoomers Community