GB HOMEPAGE

New Screenshots and Video for Prominence

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

New Screenshots and Video for Prominence - 05/08/13 08:21 PM

You can view the screenshots here.

You can view the gameplay and environment video here.

Quote:
After living for generations as persecuted refugees, the Letarri people set their sights on a far-off planet as a promising new home. But when the interstellar mission to colonize the new world goes terribly awry, the fate of their people falls into the hands of a lone adventurer. Now it's up to you to unravel the mystery of what happened. Can you save them and their mission, or is it already too late?

- Solve a dynamic mix of challenging, yet logical, puzzles that tie directly into the story.
- Acquire and use additional skills and abilities as you progress through the adventure.
- Discover clues and reconstruct the events of the mission through emails, audio recordings, environmental clues, and a damaged central computer in need of repairs.
- Become immersed in the world through fully rendered HD environments with animated movement and effects.
- Hack computer subsystems via a text-based interface.
- Access holographic data archives to explore a wealth of backstory, environmental details, mission information, crewmember records, and more.
- Experience an original soundtrack with over 40 minutes of music.

Prominence is a first-person, point-and-click adventure game for the PC filled with puzzle-solving goodness, compelling character arcs, and an engaging story of hope and humanity in the best traditions of good science-fiction.

You can visit the Official website here.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave

Posted By: Haroula

Re: New Screenshots for Prominence - 05/08/13 09:00 PM

Thanks Ana wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: New Screenshots for Prominence - 05/08/13 10:45 PM

Thanks for the update, Ana.
Posted By: Mad

Re: New Screenshots for Prominence - 05/09/13 12:27 AM

Thanks very much, BrownEyedTigre grin
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: New Screenshots for Prominence - 05/09/13 10:12 AM

I just checked out the site and the video is up and boy does it look good! My kind of game. Thanks Ana.
Posted By: Marian

Re: New Screenshots for Prominence - 05/09/13 02:35 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: judith

Re: New Screenshots for Prominence - 05/09/13 05:50 PM

Wow, that really looks good. Can't wait.

Re: New Screenshots for Prominence - 05/09/13 05:51 PM

As promised yesterday, I added the new video to the first post.

Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: New Screenshots and Video for Prominence - 05/10/13 10:37 AM

Thanks again Ana. The 2nd video is actual a segment of game play. I can't wait for this one! bravo
Posted By: Callista

Re: New Screenshots and Video for Prominence - 05/12/13 11:25 AM

Hi,

I have played the first 2 acts of Prominence and the game is all that it's cracked up to be and more. Story, music and graphics are fantastic. Definitely an A or A+ rating. I can't wait until the full game is released, hopefully later this year. This is a must play game.

Re: New Screenshots and Video for Prominence - 05/21/13 10:26 PM

Callista, where did you find the demo for the game?

Re: New Screenshots and Video for Prominence - 05/23/13 07:05 AM

hi BrownEyedTigre

I got all the files for the game on a dvd from my uncle in the UK. I don't think its a demo as such as it is referred to as a build version. He couldn't say when the full version is going to be available but he said it should be later this year. That's all I know really.

Re: New Screenshots and Video for Prominence - 05/23/13 03:11 PM

Thanks Callista, I have the build as well but as a press release. Does your uncle work for the gaming community also?

Ana wave

Re: New Screenshots and Video for Prominence - 05/26/13 01:38 AM

hi BrownEyedTigre

Yes he does some work for a gaming site, so that's probably how he got the game. Not sure what the site is tho. So it could be a press release as you put it I guess.

Callista
© 2024 GameBoomers Community