GB HOMEPAGE

Name of a game

Posted By: granny

Name of a game - 05/10/13 09:35 PM

MaG

On Feb. 18, 2001 you wrote a Walkthrough and the name of the game is not on it. It starts...

My dear daughter Morgane, I will probably be dead when you discover this message.
During the excavation of the Louvre I've discovered a lion shaped ewer and some engraved ivory tablets.

It really looks like a great game. I'd love to play it. I might even have it already, why would else would I have the walkthrough?

The game opens with- Morgan Sinclair climbs a wall and drops down on the roof of the Museum.

Your Walkthrough has 17 pages. and ends with a magic brooch shooting out lightning.
Posted By: vic

Re: Name of a game - 05/10/13 09:45 PM

I recall the game and I enjoyed playing it and I think so will you. The name is:
Click to reveal..
The Messenger (Louvre: The Ultimate Curse)

Re: Name of a game - 05/10/13 09:49 PM

WOW!!! That was fast. Thank you very much.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Name of a game - 05/10/13 09:53 PM

Well done vic! Do you have the game granny?
Posted By: MaG

Re: Name of a game - 05/10/13 10:14 PM

bravo

Re: Name of a game - 05/10/13 10:40 PM

I've been sorting games all day, and this one didn't pop out. But I DID find a , wait for it ,

bundle of various shapes and scents that you can light with a match, and it makes the house smell wonderful. I wonder who thought that up???? Maybe it will catch on and lots of people use it?
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Name of a game - 05/10/13 10:47 PM

lol Incense?
Posted By: Cue

Re: Name of a game - 05/13/13 07:19 PM

Ah yes, The Messenger. I've replayed that one several times through the years. I enjoy seeing the Louvre during various time frames. Hope you find it, granny!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community