GB HOMEPAGE

nancy drew games

Posted By: dougort

nancy drew games - 05/19/13 02:50 AM

is it just me or are the nancy drew games getting harder? i had no trouble with the earlier games but now they seem very difficult.
what does anybody think?
doug
Posted By: Marian

Re: nancy drew games - 05/19/13 02:53 AM

That's a good question. I certainly thought that The Deadly Device was one of the more difficult games in the series, but I also thought that Tomb of the Lost Queen was one of the easier games. Ghost of Thornton Hall fell somewhere in between those two in terms of difficulty for me. wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: nancy drew games - 05/19/13 04:12 AM

I always thought they were harder. I remember the first thing I would always do is get a notepad and take a gazillion notes to get through. There were some that were more challenging than others though. It seemed like they would alternate.

Ana wave
Posted By: LadyLinda

Re: nancy drew games - 05/20/13 12:46 PM

Yes and No.

Lately I find myself stuck more because I failed to find a particular item so they are getting better at hiding things.

If you've played a lot of the games then you're familiar with most of the puzzles though they do add a new one sometimes.

The clues are getting buried better in that you have to find a clue (sometimes multiple clues) before you can solve a particular puzzle.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: nancy drew games - 05/22/13 10:19 AM

Ana I do remember taking lots of notes in all the first Nancy Drew games and I still have the notes!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community