GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew Ghost of Thornton Hall :)

Posted By: Tracy

Nancy Drew Ghost of Thornton Hall :) - 05/19/13 06:09 AM

Hi everyone. I gave in and bought the digital version of this the other day, and I am so happy to say that I haven't LOVED a Nancy game so much in years! I'm still playing and trying not to rush through it because I don't want it to end, and I haven't felt like that since.....maybe Captive Curse or Blackmoor Manor! smile I'm so thrilled that this one is done the way that it is: there's definitely a mystery, a creepy yet beautiful old mansion to explore, a graveyard, and just lots of wandering around being Nancy, feeling like you ARE actually working to solve a mystery. There aren't a lot of mini-games and the ones I've seen are fun and make sense, which is great because I'm not usually a big mini-game fan.

I have to say so far that this game is going to be one of my favorites of the whole series.....9/10 for Her Interactive if they're listening! LOL smile

Tracy, as excited as a little girl on Christmas morning, eager to get back to the game (and I may not come out!)
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Nancy Drew Ghost of Thornton Hall :) - 05/19/13 10:01 AM

Good to hear you are enjoying this ND so much! It's on my wish list!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Nancy Drew Ghost of Thornton Hall :) - 05/19/13 02:31 PM

Glad you are enjoying it!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew Ghost of Thornton Hall :) - 05/19/13 05:52 PM

Tracy, I love your enthusiasm. dance

After 28 games in this series, I find that Her Interactive still manages to surprise me, and I think that's quite a statement right there. I'm already replaying Ghost of Thornton Hall. wave
Posted By: Tracy

Re: Nancy Drew Ghost of Thornton Hall :) - 05/20/13 07:16 AM

Thanks you guys! And thanks also Marian---I can't help but get enthusiastic when a good ND game comes my way! Neat that you're replaying it already!

Tracy, who wants to live in Thornton Hall---after a good fixing up of course! smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community