GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing A Vampyre Story - Year One

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing A Vampyre Story - Year One - 06/01/13 04:57 AM

A Vampyre Story: Year One is an episodic prequel to the PC game A Vampyre Story.

You can access the Kickstarter Page here.

Quote:
A Vampyre Story: Year One we hope will appeal to fans of A Vampyre Story, fans of Disney style animation and fans of “old school” Lucas Arts graphic adventures. It will even have the same puzzle driven game play and the same Graphical User Interface (or as we say in the biz, GUI) as The Curse of Monkey Island. The art style will use hand painted 2D backgrounds, and have 3D animation, real time lighting, and 3D characters models.

This episode should be about one third the size of A Vampyre Story, and have about five total hours of game play. Our reach goals will include converting the game to other platforms, making the game bigger and increasing the quality of the game art and tech. We will announce the final reach goals at a later date.

In the spirit of the Kickstarter reward suggestion page we tried to come up with rewards that adventure games patrons expect and some that are unique to us. So a lot of the rewards are art based like sketches and art by me and my art team and even some video tutorials form our professional team. I think you will like them.

Thank you for considering backing this project! I am so excited to get back to graphic adventures and work with my old team again. And I am really looking forward to making you all happy by giving you a great game.

And remember, graphic adventures aren't dead. They are undead!

Happy Gaming,

Ana wave

Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing A Vampyre Story - Year One - 06/01/13 05:06 AM

Thanks, Ana. That's very good news! wave

Re: Announcing A Vampyre Story - Year One - 06/01/13 06:11 PM

It's off to a good start. yay
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing A Vampyre Story - Year One - 06/01/13 07:47 PM

Thanks for the news, BrownEyedTigre grin
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Announcing A Vampyre Story - Year One - 06/02/13 12:30 AM

I'm so excited they have a Kickstarter campaign. I sure hope they make their goal!
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Announcing A Vampyre Story - Year One - 06/02/13 08:22 AM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Announcing A Vampyre Story - Year One - 06/02/13 09:46 AM

Thanks Ana!!
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Announcing A Vampyre Story - Year One - 06/02/13 10:00 AM

Thanks for the news BrownEyedTigre! Whatever happened though to the promised sequel?

Re: Announcing A Vampyre Story - Year One - 06/02/13 03:00 PM

Crimson Cow owns the rights to AVS 2 so Autumn Moon cannot make it. They are doing what they can to work out a deal to be allowed to continue it, but in the meantime they will do the prequel.

Ana wave
Posted By: bigpsycho

Re: Announcing A Vampyre Story - Year One - 06/02/13 03:31 PM

Awesome .. just pledged laugh

Re: Announcing A Vampyre Story - Year One - 06/24/13 08:48 PM

6 days left...unfortunately it's not looking good.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community