GB HOMEPAGE

Jack Haunt - Pulp Mystery Point and Click Adventure released

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Jack Haunt - Pulp Mystery Point and Click Adventure released - 06/11/13 04:06 PM

You can check out more details and purchase Jack Haunt Here.

Quote:
Jack Haunt: Old Haunting Grounds, a pulp mystery point and click adventure by EvolvingPoet Media has been released! It can be bought from the developer's site on their Buy Jack Haunt page. Jack Haunt is available as a digital download for the PC currently for $5.

Quick Summary:

Jack Haunt: Old Haunting Grounds is a distinctive point and click pulp mystery adventure game that puts you in the place of Jack Haunt, a dead PI who needs to find the remains of himself before the sun goes down. Losing the deed to his haunting grounds, he must unravel the mysteries of his haunted house, discover the secrets of the past, raise the dead, become friends with the undead, and even travel through time.

Points of Interest:

-Point and Click Pulp Mystery Adventure Game
-50′s Private Eye setting with a supernatural/normal natural horror plot
-4+ hours of core gameplay, more with side quests and exploration
-150+ objects to interact with
-PC release, with intent for Linux and Mac releases shortly after
-Only $5!

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Jack Haunt - Pulp Mystery Point and Click Adventure released - 06/11/13 04:17 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Jack Haunt - Pulp Mystery Point and Click Adventure released - 06/12/13 07:41 AM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Jack Haunt - Pulp Mystery Point and Click Adventure released - 06/12/13 08:52 AM

thanks BrownEyedTigre grin
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: Jack Haunt - Pulp Mystery Point and Click Adventure released - 06/12/13 08:54 AM

I'm not sure how quickly I'll be able to play my review copy of this, if anyone comes across the cute little doll figure of Clod from Troll Song let me know (it's one of the easter eggs in the game). laugh
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Jack Haunt - Pulp Mystery Point and Click Adventure released - 06/13/13 05:41 PM

Thank you BrownEyedTigre - the game sounds interesting!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community