GB HOMEPAGE

Jane Jensen's Moebius - New Trailer and Screenshots

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Jane Jensen's Moebius - New Trailer and Screenshots - 06/11/13 09:03 PM

You can view the Trailer here.

You can view the screens here.

Quote:
About Moebius
Moebius is a third-person mystery adventure game from Jane Jensen, the creator of Gabriel Knight and Gray Matter. This is the first adventure game she's completely overseen since Gabriel Knight 3 in 1999.

Malachi Rector, a prestigious antiquities expert with an uncanny knowledge of history, travels around the world evaluating antiques for auction houses and private collectors. He can tell at a glance whether a varnish is 14th century Venetian or a 21st century imitation, where a particular hinge was forged, and what tomb an Egyptian artifact came from.

The game begins when a mysterious government agency named F.I.S.T. offers Malachi an odd job: instead of evaluating an antique, he will travel to Venice to investigate the death of a politician's wife. Though this is far outside the scope of his usual work, Malachi is curious, so he agrees. What Malachi doesn't know is that his photographic memory and genius for history is of extreme interest to not only F.I.S.T. and the U.S. government, but to other top-secret agencies as well. And Malachi's about to meet a man in his travels who holds the key to it all...

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Jane Jensen's Moebius - New Trailer and Screenshots - 06/12/13 04:14 AM

Thanks, Ana.

Malachi reminds me of a celebrity. Hmm...
Posted By: BNewman

Re: Jane Jensen's Moebius - New Trailer and Screenshots - 06/12/13 05:47 AM

when is this game coming out and is it for PC?
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Jane Jensen's Moebius - New Trailer and Screenshots - 06/12/13 07:41 AM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Jane Jensen's Moebius - New Trailer and Screenshots - 06/12/13 08:50 AM

This sounds right up my street !!!! laugh

Thank you so much for the info, BrownEyedTigre, and I thought the screenshots were great thumbsup

Re: Jane Jensen's Moebius - New Trailer and Screenshots - 06/12/13 03:31 PM

BNewman, yes the game is for PC. When there is an official release date, we will announce it.

Ana wave
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Jane Jensen's Moebius - New Trailer and Screenshots - 06/12/13 04:52 PM

Thank you BrownEyedTigre, the game looks very enticing! smile There is a rumour that it won't be released until December?

Re: Jane Jensen's Moebius - New Trailer and Screenshots - 06/12/13 07:54 PM

Since I haven't been provided a official date I don't post them because people get upset if it gets delayed. If no date is set, we can be happy whenever it gets here. lol
Posted By: GBC

Re: Jane Jensen's Moebius - New Trailer and Screenshots - 06/12/13 08:20 PM

Thanks Ana, this looks very exciting. rah
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Jane Jensen's Moebius - New Trailer and Screenshots - 06/13/13 09:56 AM

Ana it looks intriguing! Great graphics! Thanks!
Posted By: Tomer

Re: Jane Jensen's Moebius - New Trailer and Screenshots - 06/13/13 10:44 PM

I really like the trailer!
Posted By: anne2

Re: Jane Jensen's Moebius - New Trailer and Screenshots - 06/19/13 11:58 AM

Thanks Ana

Trailer is good, really looking forward to this game. wave
Posted By: Kootsie

Re: Jane Jensen's Moebius - New Trailer and Screenshots - 06/21/13 06:19 PM

Hello Eeryone...here is a clip of Jane Jensen and Robert Holmes (husband of Jane) talking about Moebius and a second mystery game they will be producing soon.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1005365109/jane-jensens-pinkerton-road-2012-2013-csg?ref=live
Posted By: mj2c

Re: Jane Jensen's Moebius - New Trailer and Screenshots - 06/21/13 08:58 PM

That's an old vid. I think only the people who donated get to see newer progress vids iirc.
Posted By: venus

Re: Jane Jensen's Moebius - New Trailer and Screenshots - 06/29/13 04:36 PM

Thanks, Ana! I've been able to test some of it with the other backers, and the game looks terrific so far. thumbsup The trailer and the screenshots both look fantastic. This is one of my most anticipated games along with Dreamfall Chapters, Mystery Game X and The Last Crown. grin

Quote:
Malachi reminds me of a celebrity. Hmm...

MaG, it's strange, to me Malachi looks a lot like David McNamera from Overclocked, almost as if the characters were played by the same "actor." lol
© 2024 GameBoomers Community