GB HOMEPAGE

Remembering infernoj13usa's "GHOSTS" review

Posted By: Carrie

Remembering infernoj13usa's "GHOSTS" review - 06/17/13 08:40 PM

I hate it when you read a great game review of an oldie, and it can't be found anywhere, even for download.

Many years ago, after reading infernoj13usa's review of "Ghosts" (from 1994) it seemed like a game that would be fun to play.

Maybe its unavailability makes it more enticing... who knows?... but I still think about it from time to time. Too bad it (along with so many others) can't be updated for today's gameplay & for download.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Remembering infernoj13usa's "GHOSTS" review - 06/17/13 08:42 PM

That is indeed a hard and expensive one to find.

Ana wave
Posted By: traveler

Re: Remembering infernoj13usa's "GHOSTS" review - 06/17/13 09:16 PM

Go put it on the Wish List at GOG. You may have to wait a long time but at least they'll know someone wants to play it.

Gil.
Posted By: GreyFuss

Re: Remembering infernoj13usa's "GHOSTS" review - 06/17/13 10:34 PM

There are several available at Amazon

Re: Remembering infernoj13usa's "GHOSTS" review - 06/18/13 05:08 PM

traveler~ Great idea Gil. I bet GOG has a long wish list for lots of oldies like this one.thanks

GreyFuss~ Thanks, but there were no 'hits' for me at Amazon.... just other games with that word in the title. Even if I could find it, I couldn't see paying a lot of money for an incompatible game. I'll have to keep an eye on the download sites. sherlock

Re: Remembering infernoj13usa's "GHOSTS" review - 06/18/13 06:03 PM

Carrie, there are a bunch here on Amazon.

Ana wave

Re: Remembering infernoj13usa's "GHOSTS" review - 06/18/13 11:27 PM

lol
Laughing to myself (as I followed your link to Amazon)... and at myself for not being able to find it. I wonder if it's compatible with Vista or Windows7. Checking Inferno's website, I see it MAY be compatible with WinXP (it's listed), but there's no setup info. indicated. Hmmmm... I'm going to have to think some more about "Ghosts".

If there's a chance of it installing & running, I might be willing to spend the $25 just to satisfy my (ongoing) curiosity. Thanks for your help. blush

Re: Remembering infernoj13usa's "GHOSTS" review - 06/18/13 11:54 PM

The 24.99 ones are actually a good deal. They are usually higher. I understand your apprehension though.

Ana wave
Posted By: colpet

Re: Remembering infernoj13usa's "GHOSTS" review - 06/19/13 01:42 PM

I have this game. I found it in my loose CD pile (no box). I never did play it.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community