GB HOMEPAGE

Memoria: Teaser Released

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Memoria: Teaser Released - 06/25/13 04:19 PM

What if you had a chance to relive someone's past? Find out what happens in Memoria.

You can view the trailer Here.

View the screens Here.

Quote:
Hamburg, June 25th, 2013. Be prepared for an adventurous summer! Daedalic Entertainment's new point & click adventure game Memoria takes you straight to the fantastic realm of Aventuria. The story has a mind-bending twist as it asks you to reconsider what we mean by history, by fame and even by memory.

Today the new teaser is available!

The video features the spirited princess Sadja, a great warrior seeking great renown, and whose enigmatic fate is lost to the ages. A new adventurer will come to retell her epic story as he spins one of his own.

Memoria is scheduled to be available for PC and Mac by the end of August 2013 via Steam and GOG.

About Memoria
500 years have passed, since Sadja, princess of the faraway kingdom of Fasar, set forth to fight in the great battle of the Gorian Desert. Victory in this battle against mighty demons would cement her place as one of the greatest heroes of all time – but she failed.

Her story was lost in the sands of time, and now a young fowler named Geron must unravel her mysterious fate. But his search sets events in motion that will cast a long shadow over his homeland and turn his present into a twisted image of a long lost past...

Memoria’s Aventuria setting is based on "The Dark Eye", probably Europe’s best-known pen & paper RPG system. Memoria move beyond traditional point & click adventure gameplay to add a magic system derived from this RPG. Players will cast magic spells that allow them to banish darkness or even to take direct control over mysterious creatures that could prove useful in the quest. Memoria enriches the classic point & click adventure gameplay, offering captivating puzzles, an epic story full of ancient magic and unexpected twists as Geron sees how the distant past still echoes through all of our lives.

http://www.memoria-game.de
http://facebook.com/daedalic

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave

Posted By: Mad

Re: Memoria: Teaser Released - 06/25/13 04:36 PM

This certainly sounds interesting and I very much like the screenshots.

Thank you, BrownEyedTigre thumbsup thumbsup
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Memoria: Teaser Released - 06/25/13 04:40 PM

Thanks Ana smile wave
Posted By: foxyfifty

Re: Memoria: Teaser Released - 06/25/13 06:14 PM

I was wondering if there is going to be an English version of this game?

Re: Memoria: Teaser Released - 06/25/13 06:26 PM

This is indeed in English.

Ana wave
Posted By: oldman

Re: Memoria: Teaser Released - 06/25/13 07:29 PM

Wow! Color me impressed, (John writes as he hunts for his credit card and marks August on his calendar).
Posted By: Marian

Re: Memoria: Teaser Released - 06/25/13 07:42 PM

Thanks, Ana. It looks very interesting. wave

Re: Memoria: Teaser Released - 06/25/13 08:53 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Ana wave

Ok. The linked I clicked on to was in another language. Hopefully, someday, I will find it

Re: Memoria: Teaser Released - 06/25/13 08:59 PM

The link in my announcement to the trailer is in English and if you go to their official website and click the American/English flag in the upper right it will be in English also.

Re: Memoria: Teaser Released - 06/26/13 01:44 AM

Originally Posted By: foxyfifty
Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Ana wave

Ok. The linked I clicked on to was in another language. Hopefully, someday, I will find it

Oh! Thanks for your patience and info

Re: Memoria: Teaser Released - 06/26/13 01:47 AM

No problem! Hope you got it now.

Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Memoria: Teaser Released - 06/26/13 09:34 AM

Ana it looks great! Thanks for the good news!
Posted By: anne2

Re: Memoria: Teaser Released - 06/26/13 11:57 AM

Thanks Ana, game looks really good. wave
Posted By: venus

Re: Memoria: Teaser Released - 06/29/13 03:29 PM

Thanks, Ana! This game looks terrific. happydance Although I haven't finished it yet, I was really enjoying the first one. Will have to get back to it to prepare for this one, which looks even better. It will be fun to play a princess. grin
© 2024 GameBoomers Community