GB HOMEPAGE

Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released!

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released! - 06/28/13 03:09 PM

Nordic Games and Deck 13 release sequel for charming action adventure

View the screens Here.

Quote:
London, UK – 28th June 2013: Nordic Games is pleased to announce the point and click adventure sequel Jack Keane 2 – The Fire Within is out now for Windows PC.
The cinematic tale takes players on another epic exploration across Shanghai in the late 1800s.

With a story packed full of twists and turns, players will be led on a bizarre yet comical adventure and, as usual, nothing will go Keane’s way.

Featuring state-of-the art 3D graphics, Jack Keane will continue to delight in his light-hearted, humorous way that made fans adore him in the original game. Whilst hunting for treasure along with his companion the beautiful Amanda, Keane will come across old friends as well as meeting new faces including a number of villains and an elegant city girl by the name of Eve, who will become one of his new distractions.

Grab it here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/236970

Check out the release trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzAbzjNOVas

“It is another great adventure gem that will be coming out of Germany to an international audience this year, further enriching The Adventure Company’s (a Nordic Games division) portfolio,” said Philipp Brock, PR Manager at Nordic Games. “We are excited to be bringing back Jack Keane to all the fans who adored him in the first instalment of the story. It’s a mysterious adventure that has a great deal of charm and will appeal to both fans of the series and newcomers alike.”

“It’s great to be working alongside Nordic Games on the second adventure for Jack Keane,” said Florian Stadlbauer, Executive Director at Deck 13. “With this game we’ve aimed to revolutionize the traditional point and click genre by expanding traditional rules but still remaining true to the genre to make it a truly 21st century adventure game.”

Several years after Jack Keane’s first adventure he is drawn to the Chinese City, Shanghai because of its hidden treasure within. His travels will take him inside the notorious Shanghai prison walls for the adventure of his life.

Developed by Deck 13, Jack Keane includes state of the art 3D-graphics, gripping action sequences and the typical bizarre Jack Keanesque humour. Using the Fledge engine the games sequences are fast paced and have been combined with iconic point and click gameplay.
Jeane Keane is out now for Windows PC, priced £24.99.
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released! - 06/28/13 03:18 PM

Thanks Ana wave
Posted By: CrazyFireStorm

Re: Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released! - 06/28/13 04:25 PM

Where would be the best place to buy this game?

It just got released today and the game looks amazing. I'm looking for a good deal. Please don't recommend any cd key sites. I'm looking for only official digital download sites. Thank you.

Re: Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released! - 06/28/13 04:25 PM

You can get it on GoG.com

We do not permit any links or suggestions here for anything other than legitimate websites.

welcome to GameBoomers.

Ana wave

Re: Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released! - 06/28/13 04:42 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
You can get it on GoG.com

We do not permit any links or suggestions here for anything other than legitimate websites.

welcome to GameBoomers.

Ana wave

Thank you Ana.

Well, I did some research and found some official sites who are selling this game smile

It seems $23.99 everywhere in gog.com, steam store. EDITED other link.
Has anyone played the game yet? How is it?
Posted By: MaG

Re: Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released! - 06/28/13 05:10 PM

welcome CrazyFireStorm,

I edited the link you posted until we can verify that it doesn't link or insert other sites when opened.
Thanks.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released! - 06/28/13 06:05 PM

My order has already been dispatched and is coming from Amazon UK bravo bravo

Re: Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released! - 06/28/13 06:24 PM

Originally Posted By: MaG
welcome CrazyFireStorm,

I edited the link you posted until we can verify that it doesn't link or insert other sites when opened.
Thanks.

Sure, thanks. No problem. It's a safe link. They are official too just like Steam.

Re: Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released! - 06/28/13 06:45 PM

CrazyFireStorm, my phone blocked it for having too many redirects so I am afraid to open on the computer.

Re: Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released! - 06/28/13 07:36 PM

Yup, it redirects me from
Click to reveal..
xanatan.com
to
Click to reveal..
xanatan.com/eu

I think they redirect according to our location. My friend from UK told be that he got redirected to /uk and he got different price in GBP. For me, I just saw Euro. But he told me that the voucher code is same and worked for him.
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released! - 06/28/13 09:05 PM

Thank you BrownEyedTigre for the news! happydance

Thanks also Mad for mentioning that it's available at Amazon! thumbsup
Posted By: GBC

Re: Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released! - 06/29/13 11:39 AM

Yay! I'm off to order now! I loved the first Jack Keane. rah

Easily downloaded from GoG.
Posted By: venus

Re: Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released! - 06/29/13 03:27 PM

Thanks for the news, Ana! This was a nice surprise! happydance I got mine from GOG, so I can enjoy the DRM free version. grin
Posted By: oldman

Re: Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released! - 06/29/13 06:56 PM

Great news. I really enjoyed the first one so will definitely be getting this one.

I've been reading what is available on this game and found this on the hints forum which rather cracked me up.

Since the game was released yesterday and today our wonderful MaG is already being asked for a walkthrough I think just maybe some expectations are a little high. That said I would, once again, like to take a moment in appreciation of all she does for us Boomers.................OK moments up. Thank you MaG. happydance praise
Posted By: vic

Re: Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released! - 06/29/13 08:39 PM

I second that, she is a great help; hers are the best walkthroughs and I always choose hers over another if there is a choice.

Re: Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released! - 06/29/13 08:44 PM

THere isn't a moment in any day that I am not appreciated of MaG. She is an angel. hearts
Posted By: Marian

Re: Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released! - 06/29/13 09:03 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
THere isn't a moment in any day that I am not appreciated of MaG. She is an angel. hearts

Amen! flowers smile

Re: Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released! - 06/29/13 09:49 PM

Oh my! Thank you.

Glad to be of help!
wave to John, Vic, Ana and Marian! kissy
Posted By: oldman

Re: Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released! - 06/29/13 10:52 PM

MaG I thought that was hilarious when they asked if a walkthrough would be available and you responded with "as soon as I buy the game". That just hit my funny bone.

Re: Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released! - 06/29/13 11:17 PM

Sorry - I meant; I'll start playing the game as soon as I buy the game.
Posted By: sanford

Re: Jack Keane Returns in The Fire Within - Now Released! - 07/01/13 04:46 AM

Hi ANA,
I bought and downloaded this game from GOG also, and I'm pleased to say that there were NO "glitches" or any problems whatsoever, not to mention that the price was right as well.
I would also like to add MY voice in appreciation for what MAG has always done so well and unselflishly for us Boomers.
"WAY TO GO, MAG".
Sandy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community