GB HOMEPAGE

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/02/13 03:01 PM

You can view the Trailer here.

There is a live sneak peek today Tuesday July 2nd, 12pm PT / 3pm ET on Twitch.

Quote:
Fellow survivors,

Today marks the launch of The Walking Dead: 400 Days, the new DLC episode for Season One of The Walking Dead, across North America on PlayStation Network for PlayStation 3!

To celebrate the launch of this special episode, we've prepared an all-new trailer that gives you another look at the five short stories that make up the horror anthology that is The Walking Dead: 400 Days.

Available today on PSN in North America, release dates for other platforms are as follows:
• Wednesday, July 3rd - PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store, Worldwide)
• Friday, July 5th - Xbox Live Marketplace (Worldwide)
• Wednesday, July 10th - PlayStation Network (SCEE, Europe)
• Thursday, July 11th - iOS App Store (In-App Purchase, Worldwide)

Also, beginning today, The Walking Dead: Episode One - A New Day will be FREE on PlayStation Network in North America for a limited time! Don't miss this chance to play the first episode in the award-winning series, as players will need to have at least Episode One of the series in order to purchase The Walking Dead: 400 Days DLC for $4.99 USD or equivalent.

See The Walking Dead: 400 Days FAQ for further details: http://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/400days/faq

If you simply CAN'T WAIT to download the episode, Telltale will also be giving players a SNEAK PEEK at one of the five short stories, LIVE today on Twitch

LIVE - Tuesday July 2nd, 12pm PT / 3pm ET

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/02/13 03:25 PM

Thanks Ana. wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/02/13 03:50 PM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: bigpsycho

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/03/13 02:08 AM

can't wait ...season 1 was amazing
Posted By: UruKat

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/03/13 03:25 PM

So....this release is just for PlayStation? Is there any new episodes for the PC?
Posted By: MaG

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/03/13 03:32 PM

Here you go - from post above by Ana.

Quote:
Available today on PSN in North America, release dates for other platforms are as follows:
• Wednesday, July 3rd - PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store, Worldwide)

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/03/13 03:38 PM

Ohhhh......I didn't see that part! Thanks MaG. It says if you have already bought Season one that 400 days is included free as a thank-you!
yay dance

Okay....maybe I haven't had enough coffee this morning, but I still can't find where to dl it. Has it been officially released yet? Today is the 3rd.

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/03/13 04:21 PM

Usually TellTale releases later in the day specified. They are on the West coast and it's still early.

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/03/13 07:37 PM

PC Version is ready now.
Posted By: venus

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/03/13 07:44 PM

How do you download this if you have the disk version?

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/03/13 08:15 PM

YOu can get it Here.

I haven't seen any info on the disk version, Did you buy from TellTale store?

Ana wave

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/03/13 08:20 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave Does this work with the disk version, though?

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/03/13 08:42 PM

Did you buy from TEllTale? from what I can tell all the saves are in the same folder whether it was from Steam or Telltale so I am assuming the disk version will be the same. If it isn't the season pass on TellTale or steam I think you'll have to purchase it and then play. It's free if you purchased the season pass.

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/03/13 09:06 PM

I bought the disk version from Best Buy. I checked the download content in my folder, but all that was available there were the five episodes I already have. duh

And when I tried to purchase it on Steam, I got this error message - "Your transaction failed because you are trying to buy 'The Walking Dead: 400 Days' which requires ownership of 'The Walking Dead'. Please correct the error and try again." Hope this doesn't mean that those of us who only have the disk version are out of luck. sad
Posted By: kjos

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/03/13 09:41 PM

I have the season pass but it's not ready yet says comming soon.
Richard

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/03/13 10:03 PM

Kjos, at least you're getting that message. It doesn't exist for me. It's not making me happy that even though I legitimately purchased the game, I'm being treated as though I didn't. frown Well, I suppose I'll just wait until TellTale releases it on their site. Maybe I'll have better luck with their version.

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/03/13 10:49 PM

Venus I downloaded the games from Telltale Games Store way back. Don't know if that makes any difference.
Richard

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/04/13 12:05 AM

Kjos, yes, I understand those who bought the game from TellTale's store get the extra episode for free. Although I believe those who purchased the disk version should be allowed to do so as well, I'm still okay with paying for it . . . if I were given that option. frown I don't see why they would cheat those who purchased the disk version out of playing the episode. Unless there is an option I'm not seeing. duh

EDIT: Well, I'm not happy about this. I was looking on TellTale's forums and found this info here - http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47236. And I assume by proof of purchase, they mean some sort of receipt, which is long gone by now. I'm not about to re-purchase the game just for one extra episode, so it looks like I'll just be watching someone's playthrough on YouTube. Not happy at all. mad

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/06/13 04:02 PM

Okay....from what I understand, this game is free if you purchased the Season Pass from Steam, which I did. But I can't find how to do that, all I can find is the one you purchase for $4.99.

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/06/13 04:08 PM

Just downloaded 400 from Telltale Games Store with season pass.
Richard
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/06/13 04:11 PM

Let us know what you think of the new episode, Richard. smile

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/06/13 04:20 PM

Will do Marian.

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/06/13 04:24 PM

Originally Posted By: kjos
Just downloaded 400 from Telltale Games Store with season pass.
Richard

How do I do that? I just keep getting the option to pay. Can you send me the link to where you downloaded it? Thanks

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/06/13 04:26 PM

Originally Posted By: UruKat
Okay....from what I understand, this game is free if you purchased the Season Pass from Steam, which I did. But I can't find how to do that, all I can find is the one you purchase for $4.99.

Urukat, as indicated in the FAQ's Here 400 Days is free is you purchased the Season Pass from TellTale. If you purchased from Steam you need to purchase the DLC for 4.99. Just to let you know most comments are that it takes an hour to complete so if you will be disappointed at the shortness I would advise not purchasing.

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/06/13 04:29 PM

Thank you BrownEyedTigre for clarifying that for me.
thanks

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/06/13 04:34 PM

No problem! Hope you enjoy it if you decide to purchase.

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/06/13 05:23 PM

I just opened the walking dead on my desktop and I get the option to download 400.
Richard

Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days - Trailer and Release Dates - 07/06/13 11:20 PM

Kjos, that's because you have the download version. I bought the disk version from Best Buy, and apparently, it's a hassle to get this one episode, as Steam doesn't recognize me as owning the game. I would prefer to download from TellTale, but I don't even see the option for doing that. Here is a link that shows others are having the same problem - http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47312. I may see if I can get a copy of my receipt from Best Buy at some point, but honestly I am annoyed they would make me go through the hassle of doing so, not to mention all the pictures and codes they require just to get an hour long episode.

By the way, here are a couple of videos of an LP just in case anyone else is having the same problem I am - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrG6ciEDLQI, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvZ0u2gmlSo. It's not as good as playing the episode of course, but it's better than nothing.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community