GB HOMEPAGE

Among The Sleep on the Upcoming List

Posted By: Carrie

Among The Sleep on the Upcoming List - 07/05/13 11:43 PM

Oh gosh... there are so many tantalizing upcoming games. While searching on the Upcoming List, I ran across "Among The Sleep", a scary story from the point-of-view of a tot exploring his world after bedtime. Now, that's a different game premise!

We were all probably spooked by silly things when we were young. I'm glad someone remembered this and put it into a game. Can't wait to see what kind of chills the people at Krillbite have created for us as they take us back to those early years.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Among The Sleep on the Upcoming List - 07/05/13 11:48 PM

It's always great to have something to look forward to.

Ana wave

Re: Among The Sleep on the Upcoming List - 07/06/13 04:19 PM

Thanks Ana, for having it here for us to discover!

Re: Among The Sleep on the Upcoming List - 07/06/13 04:32 PM

The thanks go to MaG for updating the list. hearts

Re: Among The Sleep on the Upcoming List - 07/06/13 06:23 PM

MaG !!... thanks

Re: Among The Sleep on the Upcoming List - 12/25/13 10:33 PM

Are there any updates from Krillbite? The year's at it's end (with less than a week of 2013 to go) and I see there's only a pre-order option on the website. As with other games, I don't mind waiting, but it would be helpful to hear from them, to know --at least-- that the game's still 'in the works'. wink12

Re: Among The Sleep on the Upcoming List - 12/25/13 10:44 PM

Quote:
NOVEMBER 22 - KRILLBITE STUDIO
Progress and release details
We’ve seen some great progress on Among the Sleep the last months. While focusing intensively on the chapters that needs most work, we have also started to combine all chapters into into one continuous experience. Things are really starting to shape up, which has given us a decent overview of what is left to do.

The most important thing for us is to make the game as good as possible. Going forward this involves streamlining the game overall, adding detail, implementing voiceovers, localisation, optimising the Oculus Rift implementation, improving menu & GUI, and lots’n lots of testing and bug fixing. In addition we still have to nail the launch details with distributors like Steam and GOG.

With that in mind, it looks as though Among the Sleep will be released early spring 2014!

It's still coming!

Ana wave12

Re: Among The Sleep on the Upcoming List - 12/26/13 06:32 PM

Thank you Ana!

Again... the important thing is that they're still working on it. Great to read this Good-News update. grin12
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Among The Sleep on the Upcoming List - 12/27/13 11:02 AM

Thanks MaG and Ana! Can't wait1
© 2024 GameBoomers Community