GB HOMEPAGE

Oknytt is Now Available

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Oknytt is Now Available - 07/08/13 05:18 PM

You can now purchase Oknyttt here.

You can vote for Oknytt on Steam here so they can be Greenlit.

You can view the Official Website here.

You can view the Trailer here.

View the screenshots here.

You can also visit them on Facebook here.

Quote:
Oknytt is a point-and-click adventure game where the player takes the role of a small, seemingly insignificant creature, leading it through a dark world riddled with obstacles to help it find a place to belong. The game takes place in a Norse medieval world and contains a number of beings and areas inspired by Swedish folklore.

Oknytt's gameplay is comprised of classic point-and-click puzzle solving combined with the usage of four runes located at the bottom of the screen. These runes can be activated at any time to trigger various changes and events in the area around the protagonist. Each rune has a specific element tied to it which have different areas of use depending on what can currently be seen in the environment.
Figuring out what the runes can be used for and how to utilise their affect on the environment together with the items at your disposal is key to you being able to progress through the game world.

Our goal has been to create a game that has a local and unique feel to it, bringing in many elements and areas from Swedish folklore. Oknytt's art direction was created to give the various backgrounds and characters an old and dark fairy tale like design, and we have been greatly inspired by the Swedish painter John Bauer’s work throughout the development of the game.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: excentri

Re: Oknytt is Now Available - 07/08/13 05:26 PM

Thank you Ana for helping us spreading the game to all of you adventure gamers. I hope that the game will be an enjoyable journey to all of you who is going to play it. laugh

Regards
excentri, developer at Nemoria Entertainment.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Oknytt is Now Available - 07/08/13 05:27 PM

Best wishes on the release of your game, excentri! happydance thumbsup

Re: Oknytt is Now Available - 07/08/13 05:38 PM

Thank you Marian! wink rah
Posted By: Mad

Re: Oknytt is Now Available - 07/08/13 07:40 PM

I just LOVE the look of this and my order has been placed !! bravo bravo bravo
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Oknytt is Now Available - 07/08/13 08:07 PM

Thanks, Ana wave

Re: Oknytt is Now Available - 07/08/13 08:48 PM

Wow, thank you Mad! laugh
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: Oknytt is Now Available - 07/08/13 11:22 PM

Mine too!! Looking good!! bravo
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Oknytt is Now Available - 07/09/13 03:13 AM

The links to nemoria.net above aren't working for me (the purchase here and website here links).
Posted By: Marian

Re: Oknytt is Now Available - 07/09/13 03:19 AM

I just tried the links above and they are working for me. wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Oknytt is Now Available - 07/09/13 03:30 AM

They are working for me also.

Ana wave
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Oknytt is Now Available - 07/09/13 03:50 AM

Originally Posted By: oldbroad
The links to nemoria.net above aren't working for me (the purchase here and website here links).

They (or their ISP) seem to be blocking certain IP numbers or ranges. The only way I can get their website to load is by using TOR browser, which blocks websites from detecting your IP number so they can't block you from accessing their website.

You can download TOR browser from
https://www.torproject.org

You can use TOR browser to look at the nemoria.net/oknytt website, but it will probably be slower than your regular connection. Videos may be too slow to watch using TOR. Also I wouldn't use a TOR connection to purchase the game -- just to look. You can read about what TOR is here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Onion_Router

A few weeks ago I was able to access their website without a problem. But not recently.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Oknytt is Now Available - 07/09/13 10:16 AM

I like the look of the little creature! Thanks for sharingAana.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: Oknytt is Now Available - 07/10/13 02:06 AM

Thanks for the info Jenny100.
Posted By: sureshot

Re: Oknytt is Now Available - 07/10/13 03:30 PM

I'm getting my copy today - that you excentri !

Re: Oknytt is Now Available - 07/10/13 06:46 PM

That's great news sureshot! We hope you like it! laugh
© 2024 GameBoomers Community