Plus a list of others

Here is link to sale

Shintloot
Posted By: Marian

Re: Spotted a game sale this weekend - 07/27/13 01:02 PM

Thanks, oldmariner. wave
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Spotted a game sale this weekend - 08/12/13 04:37 AM

I used the link on top of this forum and bought Haunted for $5. I bought this game before, but it wouldn't save for me. This one doe's and it's DRM free. I'm very happy now.
Cathy broccoli
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Spotted a game sale this weekend - 08/12/13 04:51 AM

Glad you got it and it works for you Cathy!

Ana wave
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Spotted a game sale this weekend - 08/12/13 03:27 PM

I bought Oknytt, Gray Matter, and Lost Chronicles of Zerzura from ShinyLoot during their sale. I already had disc versions of the last two, but it's nice to have DRM-free versions and they were a bargain at $5 each.

Sale's over now though.

Oknytt is definitely a night-time game -- to be played with no light in the room at all other than the computer monitor.
"No light" as in "if you have a light on your monitor, put an index card over it or hide it behind a sweater or something." But once your eyes get accustomed to the darkness, it gives the game a certain otherworldly feel. If you've ever gone outside at night and noticed how even familiar places seem different in the dim lighting -- especially in woodsy areas -- it's sort of like that.

The ShinyLoot purchase of Oknytt included a downloadable walkthrough separate from the game installer file. Not quite MaGtRo-quality, but it's there to help out if you're stuck in the darkness. One thing I wish they'd have included is a file with descriptions of the different creatures you meet in the game.
Posted By: Marianne

Re: Spotted a game sale this weekend - 08/13/13 06:47 PM

Thanks oldmariner for the ShinyLoot link. I have not been there before, so I just now looked at it and I like it.

Jenny...I've played Gray Matter and Zerzura. I'll have to check out Oknytt. Marianne
Posted By: Marian

Re: Spotted a game sale this weekend - 08/13/13 06:49 PM

welcome to GameBoomers, Marianne.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Spotted a game sale this weekend - 08/13/13 07:48 PM

Marianne there is a permanent link to shiny loot on top of the forum.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community