GB HOMEPAGE

Daedalic Entertainment Publishes 3D Adventure Game Journey of a Roach

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Daedalic Entertainment Publishes 3D Adventure Game Journey of a Roach - 07/29/13 07:13 PM

Daedalic Entertainment publishes apocalyptic 3D adventure game Journey of a Roach

View the Screenshots here.

Quote:
Hamburg, July 29th, 2013 – Cockroaches can survive everything, even a nuclear war. And Daedalic Entertainment’s upcoming 3D adventure game Journey of a Roach tells the story of a roach in just that situation.
Journey of a Roach is developed by the Swiss team of Koboldgames in co-operation with Daedalic Entertainment. Players will visit a sarcastic, post-apocalyptic world where Roach Jim and his sidekick Bud are out and about to find their way from a deserted vault to the Earth’s surface. Players must steer them through classic point & click adventure game puzzles. Certain challenges can be overcome by using the roach’s natural abilities. Being roaches, Jim and Bud have the ability to crawl up walls and on ceilings, as well as on items.
But roaches can't speak either so there will be no written or spoken dialogue in Journey of a Roach. Insects use their very own, easily understandable signal language.

Koboldgames and Daedalic Entertainment have scheduled Journey of a Roach for release in November 2013, for PC and Mac.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Daedalic Entertainment Publishes 3D Adventure Game Journey of a Roach - 07/29/13 08:07 PM

That's very interesting!
Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: vic

Re: Daedalic Entertainment Publishes 3D Adventure Game Journey of a Roach - 07/29/13 08:10 PM

Screenshots look really cool and it sounds like it will be a very witty adventure game, thanks for letting me know, I shall definitely be watching out for this one!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Daedalic Entertainment Publishes 3D Adventure Game Journey of a Roach - 07/29/13 08:25 PM

Interesting - the idea reminds me somewhat of Bad Mojo. wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Daedalic Entertainment Publishes 3D Adventure Game Journey of a Roach - 07/29/13 08:31 PM

Thanks for the info, BrownEyedTigre smile
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Daedalic Entertainment Publishes 3D Adventure Game Journey of a Roach - 07/29/13 09:10 PM

Yes, indeed it is reminiscent of Bad Mojo - I hope it's just as clever and bizarre. I'll definitely add this one to my radar screen.
Thanks for the info.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Daedalic Entertainment Publishes 3D Adventure Game Journey of a Roach - 07/29/13 09:49 PM

Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: mj2c

Re: Daedalic Entertainment Publishes 3D Adventure Game Journey of a Roach - 07/29/13 11:20 PM

Looks a bit like Yesterday (or do I mean the one before that).
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Daedalic Entertainment Publishes 3D Adventure Game Journey of a Roach - 08/01/13 09:47 AM

Looks like very unique characters in this one Ana. Thanks for sharing.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community