GB HOMEPAGE

Black Mirror Trilogy

Posted By: SCOTTY

Black Mirror Trilogy - 08/21/13 05:37 AM

I just finished all 3 BM again for the 2nd time. It was much more enjoyable the second time around as I seemed to understand & retain the story line better. I know there probably won't be a BM4 but we can always hope. I'll say it again.....

This is a wonderful series! Great story, plot, puzzles, voices, graphics, atmosphere & nothing ever seemed out of place or contrived.

Outstanding/4 Stars/A+
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Black Mirror Trilogy - 08/21/13 10:07 AM

Sounds like you really enjoyed the games SCOTTY. I'm still playing Black Mirror 2 and looking forward to 3,
Posted By: Spyque

Re: Black Mirror Trilogy - 08/22/13 05:23 PM

I, too, have played all three in the Black Mirror series. I've lost the third and possibly the first. I'd love to be able to start the whole thing all over again. I had headphones on while I played and could feel the incessant rain on me. Every time I ducked into a building, I felt relief from the weather, then had the chill of whatever space I occupied. Dang, now I'm going to HAVE to find the first one and play it!

Easily, the best game I have ever played!
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Black Mirror Trilogy - 08/22/13 05:25 PM

I would agree with you as regards the first Black Mirror game, Spyque. thumbsup I replay it at least once a year.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Black Mirror Trilogy - 08/22/13 05:29 PM

I am replaying the first Black Mirror game right now; I am enjoying it even more than I did the first time that I played it. smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: Black Mirror Trilogy - 08/22/13 06:11 PM

I've played all three, twice, now, and thoroughly enjoyed myself thumbsup
Posted By: shine

Re: Black Mirror Trilogy - 08/25/13 06:55 PM

I enjoyed these games as well, but could not get passed the during the draining of the well, when we had to turn the 5 handles, located in the basement, first game. So I never got to finish that game and did the next two. I went to all kinds of walk through's for hints and just couldn't do it. Even checked on you tube and watched, still couldn't do it.

Shine
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Black Mirror Trilogy - 08/25/13 07:13 PM

Originally Posted By: shine
I enjoyed these games as well, but could not get passed the during the draining of the well, when we had to turn the 5 handles, located in the basement, first game. So I never got to finish that game and did the next two. I went to all kinds of walk through's for hints and just couldn't do it. Even checked on you tube and watched, still couldn't do it.

Shine

I think that particular puzzle was one of those unforgiving ones wherein if you mess up for whatever reason, then you have to go back to an earlier save file and start the puzzle over. (Because of this, it's always advisable to make a new save game in a new slot before attempting any puzzle!)

Do you still have the game? It might be worth posting over at Hints forum for a save past this point, so at least you'll be able to continue and finish the game.
Posted By: Marianne

Re: Black Mirror Trilogy - 09/04/13 05:30 PM

Originally Posted By: SCOTTY

This is a wonderful series! Great story, plot, puzzles, voices, graphics, atmosphere & nothing ever seemed out of place or contrived.

Outstanding/4 Stars/A+

I agree SCOTTY. Well said.
I've only played it once, but will definitely play all 3 again.
Posted By: Kolby

Re: Black Mirror Trilogy - 09/06/13 04:48 PM

I'm also replaying BM 2 at the moment, and I thought I was the only one. Apparently not lol
Posted By: Thorsgoats

Re: Black Mirror Trilogy - 09/08/13 07:38 PM

I played all 3 Black Mirrors and the first one twice. They are all great games.
Posted By: lonewolf32

Re: Black Mirror Trilogy - 09/13/13 09:31 PM

I only played the first one, always meant to get back to the series.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community