The theft of the Eye of the Sphinx
looks like the work of the Raven
except he's dead...
isn't he?

To find out
join flotsam on a "jolly globe trotting romp"
"all pointy and clicky"
as he reviews

.·:*¨¨*:·. The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief .·:*¨¨*:·.

Posted By: MaG

Re: The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief -- review by flotsam - 08/25/13 08:50 PM

thumbsup flotsam!

thanks Jenny!
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief -- review by flotsam - 08/25/13 08:54 PM

Thanks Jenny nice review.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief -- review by flotsam - 08/25/13 09:00 PM

Thanks flotsam, great review!

THanks Jenny. THe next part will be released in two days. yay
Posted By: Haroula

Re: The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief -- review by flotsam - 08/25/13 10:06 PM

Thanks Jenny and flotsam. smile wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief -- review by flotsam - 08/25/13 10:16 PM

Thanks, Jenny and flotsam. smile
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief -- review by flotsam - 08/26/13 10:36 AM

Thanks Jenny and flotsam too. wave
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief -- review by flotsam - 08/26/13 12:37 PM

You're welcome, everyone.
Though you should really be thanking flotsam.
Posted By: bermag45

Re: The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief -- review by flotsam - 08/26/13 05:49 PM

Thanks Flotsam and Jenny. I really enjoyed reading this review, so much so that I'm off to Amazon UK to see if they have this game thumbsup wave

Bernie happydance
Posted By: Mad

Re: The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief -- review by flotsam - 08/26/13 08:47 PM

Loved your review, flotsam !! dance

And thank you, Jenny100 thumbsup
Posted By: flotsam

Re: The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief -- review by flotsam - 08/26/13 10:47 PM

Thanks all wave
Posted By: chrissie

Re: The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief -- review by flotsam - 08/27/13 06:01 PM

Thanks for the link Jenny100 & flotsam for an interesting review - I love the screenshots & it seems like a game I would love but as much as I am tempted will wait for more episodes first! smile
Posted By: venus

Re: The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief -- review by flotsam - 08/30/13 05:23 PM

thanks flotsam and Jenny! Great, informative review. thumbsup I look forward to playing it once GOG gets the whole game. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community