GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew: Silent Spy Preorders Start Today - Trailer added

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Nancy Drew: Silent Spy Preorders Start Today - Trailer added - 08/28/13 01:14 AM

Defuse a Toxic Plot and Reveal the Truth Behind Kate Drew's Death!

New Official Trailer can be viewed here.

You can view the box art Here.

Screenshots can be viewed here.

Characters can be seen here.

The Official Website is here.

PreOrders start Sept 16th.

Quote:
Nearly a decade ago Agent Kate Drew left home to neutralize a biochemical weapon in Scotland. While her assignment was a success, Kate died in a car accident. Or so we were told. Now the echoes of a similar plot reverberate and it's up to you, as detective Nancy Drew, to thwart the sleeper cell and expose the truth about your mother's tragic demise.

Only those who pre-order The Silent Spy through Her Interactive will receive the *Bonus Edition. The Bonus Edition includes such items as:

● Play classic mini-games on your cell phone!
● Find and collect exclusive in-game phone charms!
● Receive additional texts on your in-game cell phone!
● Find and listen to an exclusive audio clip in the cabin!
● Earn a unique in-game award!

*Physical Bonus Editions are limited and available ONLY while supplies last.

Solve the Most Personal Nancy Drew Mystery Adventure Ever! Learn about Nancy's mother and what really transpired during her final days
Tinker with Cutting-Edge Spy Gadgetry! Expose dead drops and black operations by gathering intelligence and new leads

Experience Nancy's Childhood Memories! Trigger vivid memories of Kate Drew as you discover critical information

Match Wits with New Twists! Characters change their motives as your investigation unfolds
Immerse yourself in Traditional Scottish Heritage! Investigate a remote training arena dedicated to the culture of the Highland Games
Spy at Different Difficulty Levels! Play at Amateur or Master Sleuth level and erase mistakes without starting over

PLEASE NOTE: The pre-order period will begin on September 16, 2013. All digital download pre-order purchases of The Silent Spy will be available October 15th by 12:00PM (PST). You will receive an email notification when downloads become available.

Physical pre-orders will ship on or around October 15th. When your order ships, you will receive an email with tracking information (tracking not available for International Post).

Due to expected high volume of pre-orders, shipping may occur over a period of 2-3 days. The pre-order period will end on October 21st at 11:59PM (PST).

**Coupon codes or discounts are not valid on pre-order items.

PLEASE NOTE: Due to increases in printing costs, we are unable to offer a physical strategy guide for The Silent Spy. However, we still offer a digital version of the strategy guide for those who like to purchase a copy with their game.

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 08/28/13 01:26 AM

Thanks, Ana! smile

Reveal the truth behind Kate Drew's death....I am really intrigued to see what this game has in store. wave
Posted By: fearlessgirl

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 08/28/13 02:17 AM

I really like this cover, very curious about how they're going to portray her mother's death and all!
Posted By: family

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 08/28/13 04:10 AM

i like it too, and the page is up.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 08/28/13 09:56 AM

Looks good Ana. At the end of the last game there was a clip and Nancy gets a phone and the voice she hears she thinks is her mother's! So this should be interesting!
Posted By: Leeana

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 08/28/13 12:20 PM

Can't Wait Thank You Ana
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 08/28/13 12:30 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 08/28/13 02:25 PM

Thanks, Ana. smile

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 09/05/13 03:12 PM

they put 2 screenshots up, i donot know when they will put more. cool

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 09/05/13 04:10 PM

Thank you for letting us know. wave

Silent Spy screenshots

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 09/06/13 10:08 AM

Screen shots are nice. Great color and detail. Thanks Marian.

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 09/10/13 10:39 PM

when do you think they will put up the characters list.

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 09/10/13 10:59 PM

I would think it's coming soon.

Ana wave

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 09/10/13 11:01 PM

okay thank you very much,.

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 09/10/13 11:06 PM

the characters are listed here.

Looks like they heard you! lol

Ana wave

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 09/10/13 11:38 PM

Thanks for the character list, Ana. happydance

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 09/12/13 03:02 PM

thank you very much.
Posted By: Kootsie

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 09/14/13 01:55 PM

HerInteractive has added some new soundtracks and screen shots for this upcoming game.

I must say, the graphics look spectacular.
Seems to be an interesting storyline too. Im looking forward to this one!

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 09/14/13 02:56 PM

I'm looking forward to the new trailer for this game that will be released on Monday. wave
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 09/16/13 03:03 PM

Hello,
do you know when today that her interactive will be taking pre-orders for this game. I have been trying since 6 am and nothing is showing yet for this game.
thank you

kathy

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 09/16/13 03:13 PM

Preorders are supposed to start at 10 a.m. PST today. wave
Posted By: k28d13j11

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 09/16/13 03:24 PM

Hello,
Thank you for the info.

kathy

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 09/16/13 06:09 PM

Preorders have begun, and the official trailer for the game has been released:

Silent Spy trailer

This really looks like fun. happydance

Re: Box Art and PreOrder Dates for Nancy Drew: Silent Spy - Screenshots added - 09/16/13 06:56 PM

Thanks Marian! It does look good!

Re: Nancy Drew: Silent Spy Preorders Start Today - Trailer added - 10/09/13 07:18 PM

Just an FYI:

Quote:
Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy - Physical BONUS EDITION quantities have SOLD OUT as of 10/09/13. All physical game purchases going forward will receive the STANDARD EDITION game. The digital BONUS EDITION is still available until 10/22/13

Re: Nancy Drew: Silent Spy Preorders Start Today - Trailer added - 10/09/13 09:54 PM

Thanks, Ana. I also just got an email with a link to download the digital strategy guide, and I suspect that preorders will start shipping soon. wave
Posted By: lakecat

Re: Nancy Drew: Silent Spy Preorders Start Today - Trailer added - 10/10/13 09:11 PM

I just received notice that my boxed edition has shipped! happydance

Re: Nancy Drew: Silent Spy Preorders Start Today - Trailer added - 10/15/13 02:23 PM

Marian Thank You Im looking out for my Pre-order which I ordered on Sept. 16tgh ....cant wait that was my Birthday $$$$ that I got from sunday sept. 15th smile .....had 263 in my aol... deleted all my mail so I can clear it out for my Nancy Drew Download lolol ...cant wait until 10AM thanks again smile wave

Re: Nancy Drew: Silent Spy Preorders Start Today - Trailer added - 10/15/13 03:27 PM

I hope you both enjoy the game! happydance

Apparently the digital download is now available. smile

Re: Nancy Drew: Silent Spy Preorders Start Today - Trailer added - 10/15/13 09:15 PM

Marian I did not see it I was so sure it would be here for 10am I did not see anything in my mailbox ???? I don't know what to do ... cry Im ready to feel so Bad.....Please what can I do frown

Re: Nancy Drew: Silent Spy Preorders Start Today - Trailer added - 10/15/13 09:29 PM

If you ordered the digital download and you haven't been sent the email link yet, I would write and ask Her Interactive and/or Digital River about it. wave

Re: Nancy Drew: Silent Spy Preorders Start Today - Trailer added - 10/15/13 09:31 PM

digital download
Oh I feel so Bad frown

Thank You Marian I think They have an old email ....but I got the past one ....??? I cant understand????Thank You so Very much for your help ...ugh I hate being old! Thank You so much Marian so sorry to be a pest here I try not to be

Re: Nancy Drew: Silent Spy Preorders Start Today - Trailer added - 10/15/13 09:34 PM

I'm sorry you haven't received the email yet. Try contacting them so they can check and see what's up. I always get the boxed version so am unfamiliar with how long it might take to get the email link for the digital download. wave

Re: Nancy Drew: Silent Spy Preorders Start Today - Trailer added - 10/15/13 10:02 PM

Thank You Marian .My BESTEST FRIEND Im talking to the young lady ...they are so nice YES she walked me through everything ....Im Blessed having you here in Gameboomers smile TY ;kissy:

Re: Nancy Drew: Silent Spy Preorders Start Today - Trailer added - 10/15/13 10:21 PM

I'm so glad, Leeana. I hope you enjoy the game! flowers yes

Re: Nancy Drew: Silent Spy Preorders Start Today - Trailer added - 10/16/13 09:55 AM

The video looks great! Hope it doesn't have any "chores" in this one!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community