GB HOMEPAGE

Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse?

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 08/29/13 10:30 PM

To find out check out the new screenshot here.

I hope he's more cooperative this time around. lol

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 08/29/13 10:33 PM

Oh my goodness - does this bring back memories. slapforehead grin
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 08/29/13 10:50 PM

Unbaaaalievable!

Thanks, Ana. smile

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 08/29/13 10:53 PM

rotfl He looks as stubborn as ever.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 08/29/13 11:36 PM

Ahhhhh !! Everyone's favourite goat !! laugh laugh laugh

Thanks for the "warning" BrownEyedTigre smile
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 08/30/13 01:12 AM

LOL... took me foooooooorever to get him to move!!
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 08/30/13 03:57 AM

happydance

Broken Sword, did you say Broken Sword???

I am SO excited!!!!

Thanks Ana!!!!

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 08/30/13 04:11 AM

Koalanut, it will be released in October.

You can see previous info here, here, and here.

Ana wave
Posted By: Koalanut

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 08/30/13 04:18 AM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

You can see previous info here, here, and here.

Ana wave

Thanks Ana, I will just have to pace my excitement for now, but that is the BEST news in a long time!!! lol

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 08/30/13 04:22 AM

lol It's good to have something to look forward to!

Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 08/30/13 08:41 AM

Thanks Ana! I missed that before. grin
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 08/30/13 08:46 AM

I hated that goat... :-O
Posted By: venus

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 08/30/13 05:19 PM

rotfl This should be an entertaining reunion. grin
Posted By: Melia

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 09/01/13 05:01 AM

Woo hoo!
Posted By: plumgas

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 09/02/13 05:53 AM

before you get too excited, george has a different voice a big disappointment
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 09/02/13 06:06 PM

Yes, I remember this goat who kept me at bay for hours on end! Thanks Ana, will look forward to October thumbsup wave

Bernie happydance
Posted By: Mr 2 u

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 09/02/13 09:13 PM

Plumgas George is the same as he's always been, voiced by Rolf Saxon, dont know where you got your information.
Posted By: Lotus777

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 09/03/13 05:43 PM

I can't believe it!! It is definitely going to be one of my bday presents!! I can't wait. I love Broken Sword!!! Can we pre-order??

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 09/03/13 07:09 PM

Lotus, the "preorders" as of now was the Kickstarter they had to help fund it. I am sure we'll have more news as it gets closer.

Ana wave
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 09/04/13 05:37 PM

Thanks for the info BrownEyedTigre & oh no! the goat is back! But saying that I got to know that goat so well so is it aah (nice to meet you again) or baa (aagh!) lol
Posted By: maggsie

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 09/04/13 07:12 PM

Cant wait for this game to come in store its been a long wait, What's this about George having a different voice ? I thought he had come over to record and Nicol was been played by someone else.
Maggsie

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 09/04/13 07:49 PM

maggsie, I am not sure where plumgas got her info from, but no worries. George is indeed still voiced by Rolf.

Per Charles Cecil "We have handled this project quite differently to normal. Rolf was available to come to the UK up to mid July, but had to then return to the US for a play to which he had already committed. But mid July would be too early to record the full game. So we decided to split the recording into two halves – the first half in mid July, and the second half in September."

I think he would know since he is the developer.

Ana wave
Posted By: maggsie

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 09/05/13 08:24 AM

Thanks Ana I read that and thought that she had heard otherwise. It would'nt be the same without Rolf. Going to pre-order now.
Regards
Maggsie

Hi Ana I know you are a fountain of information I have just tried to pre-order Broken Sword 5 at Amazon.co.uk and they don't even have it up. Do you think I will have to go else ware. I buy all my games from them .
Regards
Maggsie

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 09/05/13 02:58 PM

Maggsie, I answered Lotus above:
Lotus, the "preorders" as of now was the Kickstarter they had to help fund it. I am sure we'll have more news as it gets closer.

It may be that backers get it first and then it will come to retail. duh

When I hear more, I will post and let you know.

Update: The game will be available for preorders approximately a month before release. The game is scheduled for release before the end of the year and details will be posted at that time.

Ana wave

Re: Guess Who's Baa-ck in Broken Sword - The Serpent's Curse? - 10/28/13 05:33 PM

The release date was confirmed today as still before Christmas so it's getting close!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community