GB HOMEPAGE

See How they Create a Scene In Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments Developers Blog

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

See How they Create a Scene In Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments Developers Blog - 09/05/13 06:40 PM

Ever wonder how a scene is created in a game? Wonder no more and check out the steps in the latest Developers Blog update by Frogwares.

You can view the Developers Blog here.

In case you missed the older news:

Here is the latest Video.

You can view the screenshots here.

You can view the Official website here.

Ana wave

Posted By: kjos

Re: See How they Create a Scene In Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments Developers Blog - 09/05/13 06:45 PM

Looks like you can buy the game now is that so?
Richard
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: See How they Create a Scene In Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments Developers Blog - 09/05/13 06:52 PM

Not yet Richard. Soon... grin

Ana wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: See How they Create a Scene In Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments Developers Blog - 09/05/13 07:39 PM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: kjos

Re: See How they Create a Scene In Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments Developers Blog - 09/05/13 08:07 PM

Thanks, Ana.
Posted By: Haroula

Re: See How they Create a Scene In Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments Developers Blog - 09/06/13 07:18 AM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: See How they Create a Scene In Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments Developers Blog - 09/06/13 10:06 AM

Thanks Ana that was neat!
Posted By: Mad

Re: See How they Create a Scene In Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments Developers Blog - 09/06/13 12:00 PM

Thanks very much, BrownEyedTigre yay
Posted By: Marianne

Re: See How they Create a Scene In Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments Developers Blog - 09/07/13 07:06 PM

thanks That was fascinating. I've always wondered how it was done. Certainly takes a tremendous amount of talent and work. I'm in awe !! flowers
Posted By: jfcwilson

Re: See How they Create a Scene In Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments Developers Blog - 09/08/13 07:04 AM

Thanks Ana, cool stuff
Posted By: Thorsgoats

Re: See How they Create a Scene In Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments Developers Blog - 09/08/13 07:35 PM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre. I played Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper, and it was good game. I liked the way he figured out who Jack the Ripper was. This game also looks really good.
Posted By: venus

Re: See How they Create a Scene In Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishments Developers Blog - 09/09/13 03:11 PM

Ah, how did I miss this post? It was right on the top. slapforehead lol Thanks for the information, Ana. Looks like a great game. I'm looking forward to it. thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community