GB HOMEPAGE

7th Guest 3 Updates

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

7th Guest 3 Updates - 09/12/13 03:35 PM

Just a few details as they are being released for those as excited about a new 7th Guest as I am.

You can view a video here

Quote:
Characters for The 7th Guest: 3: Will Reflect True Cultural Diversity

Trilobyte Games has always been credited with taking an edgy, even revolutionary approach to game development. In The 7th Guest: 3, while staying true to the style, story and ambiance, the studio is looking to develop characters that accurately reflect the cultural diversity of the timeframe in which the The 7th Guest: 3 occurs. Having companies like Trilobyte Games see the value of diversity in video games and include cultural diversity in The 7th Guest: 3 is a step in the right direction for the gaming world.

Quote:
"Previous visitors to the mansion should be assured that your return will not disappoint, nor will newbies be turned away from the haunted premises... your stay will be memorable and quite worth the investment; and much more than the price of admission.

"I am ready! The designers and architects are eager, capable, and... hungry. They've been attentive to your desires; heard your anguished screams; your blatant pleas… and all will go to great extremes to renew the 'spirit' of your original sojourn here…. in The 7th Guest: 3."

- H. Stauf, Esq.

There will likely be a Kickstarter soon to help them along with the production.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: 7th Guest 3 Updates - 09/12/13 03:49 PM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: 7th Guest 3 Updates - 09/12/13 04:00 PM

Thanks, Ana - The 7th Guest was the very first game I played that was on a CD rather than floppy disks; I remember it well. smile
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: 7th Guest 3 Updates - 09/12/13 04:16 PM

I hope it's closer to the spirit of "The 7th Guest" than it is to "11th Hour."

I'm still interested in the fan game "The 13th Doll" and hope that get's completed too. It's not like we have a surfeit of good puzzle-type games, and playing one will probably generate interest in playing the other.
Posted By: rockingrjranch

Re: 7th Guest 3 Updates - 09/17/13 09:59 PM

Ana, this is awesome. The 7th Guest was absolutely one of my favs. yay
Posted By: honeycomb

Re: 7th Guest 3 Updates - 09/30/13 11:22 AM

Loved 7th Guest and still remember that creepy music and some of those great puzzles like the chess one.
Posted By: Haroula

Re: 7th Guest 3 Updates - 09/30/13 02:54 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: BubbaJake

Re: 7th Guest 3 Updates - 09/30/13 09:29 PM

I've never played this game. Someone loaned me 11 Hour, but I never played that one, either. Is it really scary? I hate being let down by a game promising real fear but only delivering a chill or two.

Re: 7th Guest 3 Updates - 09/30/13 10:22 PM

I always thought it as more puzzling than scary, but I am not easily scared in a game.

Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: 7th Guest 3 Updates - 10/01/13 12:28 AM

"I always thought it as more puzzling than scary, but I am not easily scared in a game."

The same goes for me yes
Although the first time I played "Scratches" I did feel distinctly uneasy about venturing into that cellar rotfl

Re: 7th Guest 3 Updates - 10/01/13 02:23 AM

lol I do indeed recall jumping out of my seat in the cellar.
Posted By: Mad

Re: 7th Guest 3 Updates - 10/01/13 04:40 AM

Excellent atmospheric build up for sure !! praise
Posted By: bermag45

Re: 7th Guest 3 Updates - 10/01/13 05:44 PM

I recall that in one of these games, it may have been the 11th (Hour?), the creepy voice which mocked you whenever you got something wrong. However, I found these to be highly amusing comments and I hope that the same will be included in this latest version of these excellent games. wave thumbsup

Bernie happydance
Posted By: sanford

Re: 7th Guest 3 Updates - 10/02/13 08:46 PM

Thanks Ana,
I'm looking forward to plaing this one again.
I'm also looking forward to that "mocking" voice again.
It wasn't THAT terrible, was it, Bernie? LOL
Sandy
Posted By: bermag45

Re: 7th Guest 3 Updates - 10/03/13 05:53 PM

Yes Sandy, the voice must be there. I will look forward to being mocked lol wave

Bernie happydance
Posted By: margob

Re: 7th Guest 3 Updates - 10/03/13 10:25 PM

Thank you Ana!wave
the 7th guest is one of my all-time favourites

margo happydance

Re: 7th Guest 3 Updates - 10/05/13 02:47 AM

I added a video to the first post.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community