GB HOMEPAGE

Difficulty level in Memoria?

Posted By: SirGraham

Difficulty level in Memoria? - 09/20/13 05:03 PM

Hi,

From MaGtRo's WT:

Quote:
Game difficulty: At start of a new game, game difficulty is selected: casual with all help features enabled or challenge with no help feature but can be reinstated in the settings menu at anytime.

I'm currently playing Dark Eye: Memoria, and, unlike the previous game (Chains of Satinav), and unlike what's written in MaGtRo's walkthrough, I didn't get the option to select the game's difficulty when I started. Am I missing something?? Or perhaps this game has different releases?

Incidentally, I even saw this post on Steam that says that there shouldn't be a difficulty level...
Anyone here has the version that contains it and can say where they got it and what is the version number?

Thanks!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Difficulty level in Memoria? - 09/20/13 06:22 PM

Just to prevent any more problems - I will edit that part from the walkthrough.

Maybe less info on walkthroughs will be better for some gamers. laugh
Posted By: SirGraham

Re: Difficulty level in Memoria? - 09/20/13 07:42 PM

No no, there are no problems to prevent, that wasn't my intention - it was just an innocent question smile On the contrary, I think the more info the better!! grin Why edit it (unless it's a mistake)?

I just like to know what other versions are out there of games that I play, just like some movie buffs like to know about unrated cuts, director's cuts etc... in games it just tends to be a bit more technical at times, that's all smile
And now with streaming updates it's even harder... sherlock
© 2024 GameBoomers Community