GB HOMEPAGE

St. Christopher School Lockdown

Posted By: neon

St. Christopher School Lockdown - 10/03/13 12:42 AM

So there is a Kickstarter Campaign that made it to be funded. It's a pretty nice game that should have more attention. Look at it, it asked for 9000 and got nearly 12000:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/laneyberry/the-st-christophers-school-lockdown

This one will happen. Definitely.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: St. Christopher School Lockdown - 10/03/13 12:50 AM

Looks interesting neon!

Ana wave
Posted By: Laney_Berry

Re: St. Christopher School Lockdown - 10/03/13 01:46 AM

Hey, Neon, thanks for mentioning us!

It's a pleasure to meet everyone on here, by the way. smile We are VERY excited about our project, and working around the clock at the moment to deliver the best product we can.

Our Kickstarter experience was a very positive one, and we are very, very lucky in that regard. Let's hope things continue to go as well as they have been up until now!

-- Laney
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: St. Christopher School Lockdown - 10/03/13 01:50 AM

welcome to GameBoomers Laney.

I'm so happy your kickstarter was a success! yay
Posted By: misslilo

Re: St. Christopher School Lockdown - 10/03/13 01:58 AM

Oh man - why didn't anyone tell me about this one?
Grumble....

Congrats on the funding though Laney smile
I'll be one of those getting it as soon it's out.

Make sure to drop in and let us now...ok? laugh
Posted By: Marian

Re: St. Christopher School Lockdown - 10/03/13 02:25 AM

welcome to GameBoomers, Laney, and best wishes with your project!
Posted By: Laney_Berry

Re: St. Christopher School Lockdown - 10/03/13 03:39 AM

Of course!! We will have exciting new developments coming up within the next few months, so you guys will definitely hear about it, I promise!

And for those of you who would still like to grab some of those reward tiers, I am actually running a Paypal donation box over at the main site, with actual conversations to our promised rewards! (Except the ones that have run out, of course.) Just drop me a line over at teenagewasteland@gmail.com if you decide to go for it, and let me know what tier you're buying!
http://www.classroom-graffiti.com

But of course, even if you don't feel like donating, you're welcome to keep up with the news over at our forums:
http://stchris.forumotion.com

Again, it's really a pleasure to talk to you guys. laugh

-- Laney
Posted By: misslilo

Re: St. Christopher School Lockdown - 10/03/13 11:53 AM

@Laney

Awesome!
I'm definitely going for £30 Reporter Tier.
Might add more later on smile

I'm known as Wowdane pretty much everywhere but here... too bad I was late to the party frown

So expect an email within 10 minutes laugh
Posted By: rmt

Re: St. Christopher School Lockdown - 10/04/13 01:34 AM

Me too Laney, I have just donated £30 to be a journalist, I hope it will all work fine and that I will receive the updates.

I actually quite enjoyed the tutorial about how to create a scene in your updates on page 3:

BEHIND THE SCENES WITH ALEJANDRA ROJAS

I hope there will be more of those tutorials about how you go about making the adventure.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community