GB HOMEPAGE

Did you ever wonder.......

Posted By: Leeana

Did you ever wonder....... - 10/07/13 11:47 PM

Who did the voice of Nancy Drew? I always wanted to know ... so I Looked and here is who she is Dare to ...take a look .... lol enjoy ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm1BGVfqWC0
Posted By: Marian

Re: Did you ever wonder....... - 10/07/13 11:51 PM

Lani Minella is amazing, isn't she? You would never guess that the same woman who does the voice of Nancy Drew also did voiceover work in Diablo and World of Warcraft (and dozens of others!). wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Did you ever wonder....... - 10/07/13 11:51 PM

Thanks Leanna, we have numerous threads on Lani here and Jenny posted the video Here.

Her list of credits are here.

She is extremely talented.

Ana wave

Re: Did you ever wonder....... - 10/08/13 12:32 AM

Thank You I didn't even know where to find her was searching because she is soo Talented smile and for the move BrownEyedTigre ...Your the Best smile

Just onemore question Im currently playing Stranded Dreamscape, The Prisoner ...Big Fish Games HOG .... Im so sure Lani's Voice is there too ...That's what got me thinking ...and the rest came here to share with my fellow Boomies ....Thank You all ...for you most Kind Responses ...and Thank You too BET and for placing me in the right room ...Most Appreciated smile
Posted By: margob

Re: Did you ever wonder....... - 10/08/13 12:52 AM

Hi Leeana,

just looked at the credits and you're right smile

she does the voices of Helen and Mary and yes, she's good smile

margo wave
Posted By: michele rose

Re: Did you ever wonder....... - 10/08/13 01:23 AM

Thanks for sharing, Leena.
I thoroughly enjoyed watching her amazingly talented voice ranges. shocked

Re: Did you ever wonder....... - 10/09/13 07:39 PM

Hi margo smile Thank You ..... Hi Michele rose smile Thank You, That was so very appreciated those very kind words ....Made my Day ... smile wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community