GB HOMEPAGE

The Raven Chapter 3: A Murder of Ravens ~ review by flotsam

Posted By: Jenny100

The Raven Chapter 3: A Murder of Ravens ~ review by flotsam - 10/20/13 10:49 PM

After a somewhat disappointing second chapter
how does the 3rd and final installment of The Raven stack up?

Find out in
(¯`·._.· flotsam's review of ·._.·´¯)
The Raven Chapter 3: A Murder of Ravens

.•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•.
Posted By: MaG

Re: The Raven Chapter 3: A Murder of Ravens ~ review by flotsam - 10/20/13 11:06 PM

Thanks for the review, flotsam!

wave Jenny!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The Raven Chapter 3: A Murder of Ravens ~ review by flotsam - 10/20/13 11:34 PM

Thanks flotsam and Jenny!

Ana wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: The Raven Chapter 3: A Murder of Ravens ~ review by flotsam - 10/21/13 02:17 AM

I waited until all episodes were released before playing this game but am currently playing the final chapter - so I was super interested to read your review, flotsam, thank you grin

[ And thank you too, Jenny100 smile ]
Posted By: Haroula

Re: The Raven Chapter 3: A Murder of Ravens ~ review by flotsam - 10/21/13 02:01 PM

Thanks flotsam and Jenny wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: The Raven Chapter 3: A Murder of Ravens ~ review by flotsam - 10/21/13 02:53 PM

Thanks, flotsam and Jenny. smile
Posted By: margob

Re: The Raven Chapter 3: A Murder of Ravens ~ review by flotsam - 10/23/13 12:22 PM

thanks jenny and
flotsam, your review is spot on, as usual smile

margo
Posted By: chrissie

Re: The Raven Chapter 3: A Murder of Ravens ~ review by flotsam - 10/24/13 04:45 PM

Thanks Jenny100 for the link & flotsam for the interesting review!
Posted By: frazap

Re: The Raven Chapter 3: A Murder of Ravens ~ review by flotsam - 10/26/13 11:42 PM

Thx for the review. Think this game as a whole is highly overrated and the ending is simply the worst i've ever experienced. The developer must obviously think of their intended audience as complete idiots whose time is worth nothing. I'll never bother with a game from them again.
Posted By: traveler

Re: The Raven Chapter 3: A Murder of Ravens ~ review by flotsam - 10/27/13 04:47 AM

frazap, it's for sure, after reading the reviews and seeing comments like yours, I won't be playing The Raven.
The Book of Unwritten Tales was great.
Then King Art decided to jump on the 'make them in installments' bandwagon and look what's happened.

Quite frankly, I hope serial games die a sudden and violent death.
If I had known Broken Age was going to turn into one, you can be very sure I would NEVER have supported it.

Gil.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community