GB HOMEPAGE

Announcing Jason The Greek - Trailer Added

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Announcing Jason The Greek - Trailer Added - 11/05/13 04:23 PM

You can view the Official website here. Scroll to the bottom to get the demo.

View the trailer here.

You can view the screenshots here.

There will be a kickstarter started shortly.

Quote:
Jason and The Argonauts meets Captain Kirk.

Jason The Greek: The Ladies of Lemnos is the first chapter of a series of point-and-click adventures created by DreamFever Ltd – an Indie games studio based in Surrey, UK. It is based on the mythical adventures of Jason and The Argonauts in their quest to find the Golden Fleece.

You play as Jason – the handsome, seductive and quick-witted captain of The Argo – starting stranded alone on a beach in Gods know where after being knocked off of the ship by a sudden tidal wave, its up to you to guide him off of the island and back to his ship and crew so that he can continue his quest!

Chapter 1 of the series is entitled The Ladies of Lemnos, which is true to the original legend in that The Argonauts first stopped on the Island looking for any clue as to the whereabouts of the fleece.

The fact that the island was populated only by women. Well… can you imagine Kirk on an island of women…?
The game is planned for PC, Mac, iPad and Table Android, with the first release of the game scheduled for summer 2014.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - 11/05/13 04:59 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - 11/05/13 05:49 PM

Thanks, Ana. smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - 11/05/13 06:15 PM

More info !! Thank you BrownEyedTigre grin
Posted By: JasonTGreek

Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - 11/06/13 11:21 AM

Hi Ana,

Once again thank you for promoting my game, can't tell you how much I appreciate this kind of response as I am a one man team simply working on something that I love to do.

For Mad who wanted more info, please let me know what you'd like to see and I'll try to make time!

Thanks again, hope you all like what you've seen and read so far - much more to come very soon!

Kris aka Jason The Greek
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - 11/06/13 11:30 AM

Nice Kris! Thanks Ana!

Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - 11/06/13 04:13 PM

welcome to GameBoomers Kris! yay

Ana wave
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - 11/06/13 06:51 PM

This looks like my type of game. Thanks Ana for letting us know and Thank you Kris for making the game.

Cathy

Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - 11/07/13 10:03 PM

Thanks Ana - very happy to be here! Will be posting updates to the community as think there's a whole host of adventurers here, will be great to get some honest feedback.

Always tricky as a one man team to know what's good and what just makes me laugh! wink

Cathy, you are more than welcome - what's top of your list when it comes to a game of choice? Will try to add in any suggestions!

Thanks again,

Kris
Posted By: sanford

Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - 11/08/13 01:16 AM

Hi Kris,
I "spoke" with you via e-mail about the demo NOT opening up on my WIN XP computer. Any progress on that issue as yet? Good luck on your venture.
Sandy

Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - 11/08/13 03:52 AM

Sandy, this is a question for Glitches or to continue via email.

Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - 11/08/13 07:42 AM

OOPS! Sorry, Ana.Please transfer my post to Glitches. I should have known better.
Sandy

Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - 11/08/13 09:06 AM

What?! Glitches...? In MY game?!? I don't know what you mean...? wink

I realise this is going off to another thread but just wanted to say I got your email, Sandy, will email you back today, promise!

Have a great day all!

Kris

Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - 11/08/13 04:16 PM

lol Jason! I'll leave you here. Sandy, sounds like you are in good hands.

Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - 11/08/13 07:56 PM

I think I am in good hands as well, Ana. Jason DID e-mail me and he said "he's working on it".
I told him I have plenty of time since I'm retired. LOL HAPPY GAMING!
Sandy

Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - 11/08/13 08:23 PM

I added a trailer to the first post.

Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - 11/09/13 04:54 AM

It's a very impressive trailer, Ana
Could turn out to be a very"fun" game.
Sandy
Posted By: lynthorpe

Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - Trailer Added - 11/09/13 09:30 AM

Looks. fun. Well done Kris. My sort of game. Let's hope it leads to many more. thumbsup

Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - Trailer Added - 11/11/13 03:25 PM

Thanks Lynthorpe, I hope so although working on this one just as fast as I can wink

Will keep the group updated of the latest news, not least of all the upcoming kickstarter!

Doing my best to make it a fun yet challenging game, hopefully one that Sandy might even be able to play one day, soon as I fix it for him wink

Thanks again,

Kris aka Jason

Re: Announcing Jason The Greek - Trailer Added - 11/11/13 06:18 PM

I hear you, Kris. LOL
Sandy

Any news from Kris concerning the "fixing" of this game? He DID e-mail me about a week ago and he provided a "new" link to the demo, but it still wouldn't work on my WIN XP machine. I sent an e-mail back to him explaining this, but he hasn't gotten back to me as yet.. I hope he is OK. This whole thing must be very frustrating for him. Kris, if you see this post, we are all rooting for you.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community