GB HOMEPAGE

Wm Fisher III-Anyone know if he'll be doing more Last Half of Darkness?

Posted By: gamenut

Wm Fisher III-Anyone know if he'll be doing more Last Half of Darkness? - 11/12/13 10:42 PM

Anyone know if this gamemaker is going to ever give us some more really good and creepy games? More Last Half of Darkness or new good creepy (not action) series. I sure miss his style!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Wm Fisher III-Anyone know if he'll be doing more Last Half of Darkness? - 11/12/13 10:43 PM

He was working on an RPG game and not producing a new adventure at this time.

Ana wave
Posted By: traveler

Re: Wm Fisher III-Anyone know if he'll be doing more Last Half of Darkness? - 11/13/13 06:53 AM

I hope he's doing well with his RPG.
I miss anticipating new adventure games from him, too.

Gil.
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Wm Fisher III-Anyone know if he'll be doing more Last Half of Darkness? - 11/14/13 04:55 AM

Well, DRAT !! Always so looked forward to his LHOD games and J Boakes, (and Matt Clark getting new game out) developing and unveiling a new game. Yes, like Traveler, hope his RPG game will do well--but hope he'll get back to giving us straight-no action puzzles-, eerie, creepy adventure games SOON !!!
Posted By: GBC

Re: Wm Fisher III-Anyone know if he'll be doing more Last Half of Darkness? - 11/15/13 12:28 AM

I miss the Last Half of darkness series also.
Posted By: Darleen03

Re: Wm Fisher III-Anyone know if he'll be doing more Last Half of Darkness? - 11/15/13 12:40 AM

I miss , Billy...

No bones about his games...When he said a game will be released it was on time... hearts
© 2024 GameBoomers Community