GB HOMEPAGE

Delaware St. John pre-Kickstarter feedback requested

Posted By: Jarkeld

Delaware St. John pre-Kickstarter feedback requested - 11/15/13 07:41 PM

I've read on facebook that Bryan Wiegele is thinking about a new Delaware St. John kickstarter:
Originally Posted By: Delaware St. John (Facebook)

Here is a work-in-progress of the new campaign. It is not live. You'll notice it's set up for an extremely minimal $10,000 budget with stretch goals to build from there. Please take a moment and read it over and leave feedback. The goal of this campaign is to raise the money to develop the game without getting into frivolous extras that only inflate the budget and detract from the actual development of the game. Link to campaign
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Delaware St. John pre-Kickstarter feedback requested - 11/15/13 08:14 PM

Thanks Jarkeld.

Ana wave
Posted By: sccurrie

Re: Delaware St. John pre-Kickstarter feedback requested - 11/16/13 09:31 PM

Hopefully you guys can send some feedback so they know we really want this game.
Posted By: Jarkeld

New Delaware St. John kickstarter - 11/20/13 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Kickstarter
Welcome to the Drake Institute for the Mentally Ill. You won't be checking out if the spirits that reside here have any say. Join psychic Delaware St. John and paranormal investigator Kelly Bradford in this first-person point and click adventure as they explore the rotting remains of an old mental asylum with a deeper, darker secret than either have ever encountered before.

After a heated altercation leads Kelly to investigate the abandoned building on her own, Delaware has a horrifying vision that she's in great danger. He immediately goes to the asylum knowing it's a trap, but he has no choice. He must find Kelly before it's too late.

Kickstarter link

It is the third attempt and I really hope it gets funded this time. I love the series and I want to know how the story developes.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community