GB HOMEPAGE

The AGON series is 10 years old - and now available DRM-free

Posted By: Pilaus

The AGON series is 10 years old - and now available DRM-free - 12/28/13 03:53 PM

2013 was an anniversary year for the AGON series:

It was 10 years ago, in 2003, when the first AGON episode was released (as a download from Private Moon Studios's website). And it was 110 years ago, in 1903, when Professor Samuel Hunt began his journeys 'in search of the AGON'.

And now a new DRM-free release is available of both AGON: The Mysterious Codex and AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo on Shiny Loot. AGON will celebrate the year-end with a daily deal for both games (first game today, on 28 December):

AGON: The Mysterious Codex - DRM-free

AGON: The Lost Sword of Toledo - DRM-free

Happy gaming rah
Posted By: Rushes

Re: The AGON series is 10 years old - and now available DRM-free - 12/28/13 04:00 PM

That's good news! Thanks for the heads-up, Pilaus.
Posted By: Marian

Re: The AGON series is 10 years old - and now available DRM-free - 12/28/13 04:36 PM

Thanks, Pilaus! newyear
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The AGON series is 10 years old - and now available DRM-free - 12/28/13 05:27 PM

Thanks Pilaus!

Ana wave12
Posted By: Haroula

Re: The AGON series is 10 years old - and now available DRM-free - 12/28/13 07:43 PM

Pilaus! thumbsup12
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: The AGON series is 10 years old - and now available DRM-free - 12/29/13 11:36 AM

Thanks Pilaus. Would you believe I still have my original boxed versions of both games!
Posted By: HandsFree

Re: The AGON series is 10 years old - and now available DRM-free - 12/29/13 06:53 PM

Nice! bravo12
Any chance we'll see Yoomurjak's Ring drm free too?
Posted By: Mad

Re: The AGON series is 10 years old - and now available DRM-free - 12/30/13 03:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Kaki's Sister
Thanks Pilaus. Would you believe I still have my original boxed versions of both games!

Me, too. And I haven't even played them fully, yet !! rolleyes12
Posted By: Pilaus

Re: The AGON series is 10 years old - and now available DRM-free - 12/30/13 07:33 PM

Great to hear some of you still have these games!
Some enhancements have been made recently (for example you can now skip dialogs in The Lost Sword of Toledo). But basically both are the same.

HandsFree, hopefully Yoomurjak's Ring will also be available wink12
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: The AGON series is 10 years old - and now available DRM-free - 12/30/13 08:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Pilaus
hopefully Yoomurjak's Ring will also be available

I hope so too.

I went ahead and bought the two AGON games, even though I already have the disc versions. It's more convenient not to have to worry about putting the disc in the drive. Besides, it was a good sale.

I hope there are Mac versions of AGON for modern Macs soon too.
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: The AGON series is 10 years old - and now available DRM-free - 01/01/14 11:20 AM

Me to Jenny100. I keep my old PC for the old games but it would be nice to have them for my new iMac.
Posted By: Salar of Myst

Re: The AGON series is 10 years old - and now available DRM-free - 01/03/14 06:59 AM

I still have AGON:The Mysterious Codex in its original jewel case and shrink-wrapping. lol Never got around to playing it. I think I had some thought of waiting for all the episodes to come out first. Then I forgot about it. Good to know I can still buy the next part after I finally play the first episode(s). Thanks for the links!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community