GB HOMEPAGE

Silence – The Whispered World 2, Sadwick & Renie are Playable Characters

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Silence – The Whispered World 2, Sadwick & Renie are Playable Characters - 01/15/14 05:01 PM

Sadwick the clown and Renie return in Silence - The Whispered World.

See the screenshots here.

Quote:
Hamburg, January 15, 2014 – Fans of The Whispered World can look forward to a reunion with their hero of the first installment: the clown, Sadwick. In Silence – The Whispered World 2, the boy whom Sadwick saw in a reflection, has grown into the teenager Noah. He and his little sister Renie will be playable characters and accompany players on the journey through the Whispered World as it slowly but surely reclaims Noah, turning him into Sadwick again.

Noah, now 16, is about to lose his little sister to the perils of war in the real world. He barely manages to follow her and finds himself, alone, back in Silence; the dreamscape world he traveled as Sadwick the clown. And even here, war ravages the land. In search for his sister Noah - again in the guise of Sadwick- joins a group of rebels who fight the False Queen.

With completely new 3D visuals, The Whispered World 2 will take players back to Silence, a world made of dreams. Sadwick and Renie's quest will lead to a visually impressive and emotionally investing adventure, with many mysteries to unravel around Sadwick, his sister and the dreamworld of Silence.

Apart from a lot of new features and a story with humor and heart written by Anne von Vaszary and Marco Hüllen, players can look forward to more familiar faces from Silence.

Daedalic Entertainment has scheduled Silence – The Whispered World 2 for release towards the end of 2014 for PC and Mac.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Silence – The Whispered World 2, Sadwick & Renie are Playable Characters - 01/15/14 05:02 PM

Thank you for the info, Ana. smile
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Silence – The Whispered World 2, Sadwick & Renie are Playable Characters - 01/15/14 07:56 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Silence – The Whispered World 2, Sadwick & Renie are Playable Characters - 01/15/14 09:33 PM

Thanks for that news, BrownEyedTigre thumbsup
Posted By: venus

Re: Silence – The Whispered World 2, Sadwick & Renie are Playable Characters - 01/15/14 10:04 PM

Nice, I didn't realize Noah was Sadwick. Then again, I didn't remember what they called the boy at the end of the first game. I'm really intrigued by this, and it seems as though that may mean the ending of the part one wasn't quite what players may have thought it was. If so, I think I may end up appreciating the ending in the first game far more once I've played this sequel. Graphics are beautiful as they always are with Daedalic games, and the story seems interesting. Looking forward to this one. thumbsup Thanks for the news, Ana! rah
Posted By: lynthorpe

Re: Silence – The Whispered World 2, Sadwick & Renie are Playable Characters - 01/17/14 12:57 PM

Good news.

Thanks Ana
Posted By: vic

Re: Silence – The Whispered World 2, Sadwick & Renie are Playable Characters - 01/18/14 04:35 PM

Thanks Ana, good news indeed, I love daedelic games and enjoyed whispered world.
Posted By: Bleumoon

Re: Silence – The Whispered World 2, Sadwick & Renie are Playable Characters - 01/23/14 06:32 PM

This is wonderful news!
I enjoyed the first game very much.
Sure look forward to this being released.
I will do the happy dance. happydance

Have a great day everyone.
smile
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Silence – The Whispered World 2, Sadwick & Renie are Playable Characters - 01/25/14 06:24 AM

I wonder if my little worm friend will show up.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community