GB HOMEPAGE

Broken Sword 5 Episode 2

Posted By: maggsie

Broken Sword 5 Episode 2 - 02/01/14 09:29 AM

Hi hope you can walk me through this problem. Silly I know. bought the bonus pack from GOG have played episode 1 no problem, Now episode 2 has come up and I tried to download I clicked on the game on the book shelf and the there was a drop down screen, clicked on the bonus pack and the downloader came on and stated to download a previous game that is already downloaded. Then underneath that was BS 2. it downloaded about five green lines ,avatars and the usual stuff then nothing . I waited a while thinking it would start downloading the game like last time with BS 1. Nothing. I went on GOG site and that is a nightmare. Phew !!! I hope anyone can make sense of this. Am I clicking the wrong thing i.e. Bonus pack.
Regards
Maggsie
Posted By: kjos

Re: Broken Sword 5 Episode 2 - 02/01/14 12:30 PM

maggsie, the game isn't ready to download yet. The Bonus pack is just a lot of music and wallpaper, and a lot of other things. I'm waiting for the game to.
Richard
Posted By: maggsie

Re: Broken Sword 5 Episode 2 - 02/01/14 04:50 PM

Thanks Richard the last time I checked is said ready to download 31st January and when I checked this morning there was no message so I automatically thought it was ready to download.The first episode had on the jacket cover "Soon" No message so I put 2 and 2 together and got 5 LOL.
Thanks again
Regards
Maggsie
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: Broken Sword 5 Episode 2 - 02/02/14 12:52 AM

I'm waiting with breath abated as well. I bought the game from Steam, and just 'finished' it when it abruptly ended. Egad!

[Richard] Are you still flying? I'm not; finally calling myself retired from all that. Whew.
Posted By: kjos

Re: Broken Sword 5 Episode 2 - 02/02/14 01:33 AM

To old to do any more flying. I don't have my pilots licence any more.
Posted By: sanford

Re: Broken Sword 5 Episode 2 - 02/02/14 05:07 AM

I also purchased the BS5 package. I e-mailed Support at GOG asking if they had a NEW date of release of Episode 2, but I haven't received a reply as yet. They DID acknowledge that they received my request and I expect to hear from them shortly.
Sandy
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Broken Sword 5 Episode 2 - 02/02/14 06:07 AM

Sandy, Per the Kickstarter backer email on Jan 28th Double Fine stated:

Quote:
We're already hard at word on Act 2, so you'll still be getting great documentary episodes and sidequests and behind-the-scenes posts from the team. We're not sure exactly when Act 2 will be out, but we promise to release it the second it's awesome.

Ana wave
Posted By: sanford

Re: Broken Sword 5 Episode 2 - 02/02/14 08:28 PM

Thanks so much, Ana. I'm sure it will be worth waiting for. We just have to be patient.
Sandy

The answer that I received from GOG, was about the same that you posted,
Ana. We will just have to wait. HAPPY GAMING!
Posted By: vic

Re: Broken Sword 5 Episode 2 - 02/03/14 10:18 PM

Hi, I just read on GOG that the anticipated release for episode 2 is the 31st March 2014.

OH well I know it will be worth it but it is hard waiting!!
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Broken Sword 5 Episode 2 - 02/08/14 10:10 PM

I just read the same thing on my gog page Vic.
Posted By: gruffy

Re: Broken Sword 5 Episode 2 - 03/08/14 07:39 PM

I was watching Poirot on tv and theres an episode in egypt. One character sounds sooo much like George stobart! I checked the credits and its Rolf Saxon!
Posted By: mj2c

Re: Broken Sword 5 Episode 2 - 03/08/14 07:55 PM

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0768350/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

He's even been in Coronation Street! I didn't know that.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Broken Sword 5 Episode 2 - 03/08/14 08:26 PM

Very cool!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community