GB HOMEPAGE

This might be a dumb question, but.......

Posted By: UruKat

This might be a dumb question, but....... - 02/01/14 07:43 PM

I bought and played the first Series of The Walking Dead from Steam. Now that Season 2 is out, does it matter if I buy it from Tell Tale games, or should I get it from Steam again. Just wondering if it would matter when it comes to remembering the choices I made in the first season.
Thanks
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: This might be a dumb question, but....... - 02/01/14 08:29 PM

I would think if they are connected you would have to use the same one. Hopefully someone who is playing can answer that better and will come along. I checked on their FAQ's and they do use your previous saves for your choices so if you want it to remember I suggest staying with your original.

Ana wave
Posted By: venus

Re: This might be a dumb question, but....... - 02/01/14 09:12 PM

UruKat, I have the DVD version of The Walking Dead (game of the year, which inclues 400 Days) and the TellTale download version of Season 2 (plan on getting the disk version when the whole thing is out smile). When installed, the TellTale season 2 version searched for previous saves and was able to find my disk version's without any problem. I assume the same would be true of the Steam/TellTale versions as well. You may want to ask on TellTale's forums just to be on the safe side, but I assume the two versions will be able to recognize one another. smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: This might be a dumb question, but....... - 02/01/14 09:23 PM

Thanks Venus!
Posted By: venus

Re: This might be a dumb question, but....... - 02/01/14 09:33 PM

No problem, Ana. wave
Posted By: UruKat

Re: This might be a dumb question, but....... - 02/02/14 07:31 PM

Thanks everyone....I guess to be on the safe side, I should use Steam again. thanks
© 2024 GameBoomers Community