GB HOMEPAGE

Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3"

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 02/27/14 05:16 PM

You can view the screens here.

Check out the Official Website here.

Follow them on Facebook here.

Quote:
Montreuil, xx xx 2014. Today, to celebrate the first release of "Syberia" on Mac, Microïds shares with the saga fans a few unpublished pictures of "Syberia 3" work in progress.

"Syberia 3"’s visual universe keeps developing thanks to the graphic talent of its art director, Benoit Sokal ("The Amerzone", "Canardo", "Kraa"…). Working along with Microïds allowed the creation of one of the most famous series for adventure game players. This new cooperation is about to have them relive an unforgettable moment. Until then, all the team is happy to share new artworks representing the discovery of the Youkol camp by Kate Walker, the saga’s symbolic heroin.

Elliot Grassiano, VP at Microïds explains: “as we keep having a new audience discover the unique universe of "Syberia" through adaptations on mobiles, tablets, today Mac and soon PS3 and Xbox 360, we progress in the creation of the third episode of Kate Walker’s adventures. We are also striving to take the series beyond the only video game universe and hope to soon have a few surprises to announce to the fans who keep being more and more numerous and loyal.”

"Syberia 3" is a multiplatform adventure game, due in 2015.
THE WEBSITE:

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: MaG

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 02/27/14 05:36 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 02/27/14 05:49 PM

Lovely Stuff !! Thank you, BrownEyedTigre happydance
Posted By: Butcher

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 02/27/14 06:01 PM

Thank you very much BrownEyedTigre, looks great

Spyros
Posted By: venus

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 02/27/14 07:19 PM

Thanks, Ana. Looking forward to it. thumbsup
Posted By: sanford

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 02/28/14 12:30 AM

Thanks so much, Ana. I can't wait till this game is released. (But I guess I will just have to) LOL
Sandy
Posted By: lanlynk

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 02/28/14 12:57 AM

Very nice! Something to look forward to. Thanks for the update! smile
Posted By: lynthorpe

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 02/28/14 09:30 AM

Looking forward to this one laugh
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 02/28/14 11:49 AM

Thanks Ana. Exciting news!
Posted By: ipad_Lover

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 02/28/14 04:33 PM

I hope the game releases on time. 2015 seems so far away - hopefuly we'll get some video clips to hold us over.

I think I'll play Syberia 2 again to get me ready for the new game.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 02/28/14 05:01 PM

Looks good! wave
Posted By: marie

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 03/01/14 06:09 PM

Super Screenshots, can't wait for the release even thought its going to be awhile it will be worth the wait.

Thanks, for the update Ana.
Posted By: Salar of Myst

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 03/03/14 03:40 AM

Now this is a pleasant surprise! I had no idea they intended to make any more. Fascinating artwork smile
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 03/03/14 07:54 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 03/07/14 12:35 PM

I hope the game is as good as the previous ones. I'm very curious about the story.
Posted By: Volkana

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 03/09/14 01:22 AM

Ohh this is so nice...!!!
Can't wait to play it.

Syberia is one of the best games i've ever played (and one of the most beautiful too).. smile

very nice!!!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 03/24/14 01:57 AM

New screenshot added here.

Ana wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 03/24/14 10:33 AM

Thanks Ana!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 03/24/14 01:10 PM

Thanks, BrownEyedTigre !! smile

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 03/25/14 11:40 AM

This one looks great so far, I too hope the story is top notch.
Posted By: GBC

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 03/25/14 02:36 PM

woot I'm so excited.
Posted By: Kate Walker

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 06/16/14 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By: ipad_Lover

I hope the game is as good as the previous ones. I'm very curious about the story.

I think it is possible, that like in the first two Syberias they split the new storyline in 2 games (Syberia 3 and 4).

That would be no problem for me, if each game has the length of Syberia 1 or 2.
It would be very bad if (like Dracula 4 and 5) they simply split one new game in two semi-long games.
Posted By: DGirlie

Re: Microids Unveils New Preliminary Artworks from "Syberia 3" - 06/16/14 09:43 PM

How exciting, another one of my all time favorites!
Thanks so much for the update.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community